Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

Lizzielou's Lil man

(32 Posts)
Lizzylou Wed 20-Apr-05 12:18:25

Hi all, am relatively new to the site, but am v addicted and spend the 2 days I work from home just hopping in and out of MN!
I am 32 and live with my fab DH and scrummy son in sunny Rossendale.

BROWNY Wed 20-Apr-05 12:32:28

Hi Lizzylou,

I'm in Liverpool, have three gorgeous kiddies, two girls and two boys (my youngest ds was 11 months old (already?) on Monday .

I'm addicted too - I love catching up with threads, or putting my two penneth in when I can.

Hope to chat soon

BROWNY Wed 20-Apr-05 12:33:45

Obviously having trouble keeping track of my brood - I HAVE FOUR KIDDIES - three at school

Lizzylou Wed 20-Apr-05 12:45:14

Sorry, has taken me this long to add a bloomin photo!
This is Ds at Christmas time, when he was 9months old.

Lizzylou Wed 20-Apr-05 12:46:50

Hi Browny

I am off to a hen night in Liverpool in August.dressed as a Pink Lady, complete with Bomber jacket and lycra pedal pusher things!!!

Am contemplating Lipo as we speak!

Your photos inspired me to share DS with MN!!

BROWNY Wed 20-Apr-05 13:00:04

Just gorgeous! His eyes are a beautiful colour -was he waiting for his dinner?

I went on a hen night in Liverpool in January, we all had to wear gangster outfits (but I gave that one a miss and just worn a chilby - still looked pretty daft - where as the bride looked stunning in a gorgeous frock!)

Lizzylou Wed 20-Apr-05 13:08:00

He'd just had his christmas dinner and was entertaining us with his version of Kylie's "can't get you out of my head"...well, the actions!
Am looking forward to Hen Night, have been out in Liverpool many moons ago, but not for ages! I know it's a good laugh, but the Liverpool girls are all so damn gorgeous and "groomed"! There I'll be with my huge thighs encased in black lycra!!!

MarsLady Wed 20-Apr-05 13:12:04

The caption should read.............

"I can't believe how much time she spends on Mumsnet and which of you told her to feed me this!

lol

Gorgeous!

Lizzylou Wed 20-Apr-05 13:37:37

LOL!!
He does this all the time, now I know why!

Puff Thu 02-Jun-05 11:33:15

Gorgeous, reminds me of my ds2 .

hunkermunker Thu 02-Jun-05 11:34:46

Oh, sweetheart!

I missed this when it was posted the first time - thanks for the bump, Puff!

He's adorable - what a gorgeous little chap!

Lizzylou Thu 02-Jun-05 11:35:47

Shucks, you are both too kind! (but obviously v right!)
I feel bad now as I had actually had 2 posters on!

Puff Thu 02-Jun-05 11:36:39

Lizzy, you probably didn't see the others and went to bed sobbing !

He really is lovely though.

Lizzylou Thu 02-Jun-05 11:38:51

Thanks, it is hard when you start on MN, it does sometimes feel like everyone knows everyone else and that they're off onto MSN as soon as something good crops up...BUT it is a lovely place and I've found it helps me soo much, once I battled with my innate paranoia!

Puff Thu 02-Jun-05 11:39:26

hunkermunker Thu 02-Jun-05 11:48:30

Lizzylou, I know how you feel - I felt like that when I started on MN too, but I perservered and have various people I've met through MN on MSN (feel free to add me to yours, btw - tantchilli at hotmail dot com) - it's not on very often, but I am more than happy to chat

Lizzylou Thu 02-Jun-05 11:51:08

HM, I don't "do" MSN...it took me forever to work out what it was! had to ask teenage bruv!
But thanks for the invite....I feel all gooey now!
If I ever do get round to doing it, I will certainly add you to my list!!!

Thanks!

RnB Thu 02-Jun-05 13:38:08

Message withdrawn

oliveoil Thu 02-Jun-05 13:40:30

Shall we get the posts up to triple figures? Bump it up go on folks!

oliveoil Thu 02-Jun-05 13:52:46

Come come now girlies

<cracks imaginary whip>

Puff Thu 02-Jun-05 13:55:43

<ouch> that hurt olive !

ark Thu 02-Jun-05 14:56:37

aww - lovely

MarsLady Thu 02-Jun-05 14:58:28

oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! I was an original poster. Can now pat self on back whilst lol at this gorgeous boy.

MarsLady Thu 02-Jun-05 14:59:32

ooh hinker legs you liar. Your MSN is always on, you just pretend that you're at work so that you don't have to play. lol

lucy5 Thu 02-Jun-05 15:00:08

Ahh, Dennis the Menace in training. Hi pleased to meet you. I'm lucy, live in Spain with dh dd aged 4 and 2 dogs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now