Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

Secretregular

(7 Posts)
secretregular Thu 14-Apr-05 09:54:18

Hi all, I am changing my name because secret regular isn't really appropriate anymore. I've been on MN for about a year, I changed my name as I posted a personal thread about my husband and some text messages which I found, and I know people in RL on here so I didn't want to use the user name which they know me by. I've decided to create a new user name entirely so have come up with bosscat! I wanted topcat which used to be my favourite cartoon growing up but its already taken. I seem to remember his litle gang also called him boss cat??

Anyway, I'm (cough) early 30's, have a toddler and a baby, am currently SAHM but will be going back to work at some stage this summer and live in the rainy North. I like far too much red wine for my own good, have been in weight watchers since last October to lose 1 stone and I still haven't lost it!!!! I love cooking (obviously far too much of it) and have a really unhealthy crush on Ryan from the OC. See you all around x

JoolsToo Thu 14-Apr-05 09:56:14

oh gawd - I hate namechanging! do you have to? I like secretregular - it suits you

bosscat Thu 14-Apr-05 09:58:57

I know, I hate it too but people have been asking me why I'm going incognito I had to change it because my thread about my dh was a bit cringeworthy and then I was stuck with it. At least bosscat is better than iwanttoliveinryanspants which was my first choice

JoolsToo Thu 14-Apr-05 10:01:48

but you're still 'incognito' with bosscat!

what did you used to be called?

wild Thu 14-Apr-05 10:06:24

don't think it was cringeworthy
Bosscat's a great name, always felt a bit 'uneasy' with secretregular like you were a spy or something

wild Thu 14-Apr-05 10:06:29

don't think it was cringeworthy
Bosscat's a great name, always felt a bit 'uneasy' with secretregular like you were a spy or something

wild Thu 14-Apr-05 10:07:20

does this make you mn alphafemale

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: