Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

Hi Everyone from Trinab75 in Huddersfield

(12 Posts)
Trinab75 Thu 14-Apr-05 09:48:07

HI everyone,

I am new today and wanted to let everyone know a bit about me!

I am 29, I have a 5 year old son-Jack and a long term partner-Mike.

I am a working mum and sometimes find it a real struggle, so I hoping to chat to other stressed mum's to let off a bit of steam!

Off for a look around the site now, hopefully speak to some of you soon.

Trina x

almostanangel Thu 14-Apr-05 09:48:52

wecome ************ we dont bite ,,

Trinab75 Thu 14-Apr-05 09:53:07

That's good news!...have enough of that at home, thanks to a crazy cat and a moody child.

almostanangel Thu 14-Apr-05 09:53:58

he he just picturing you with child and cat hanging off yu

JoolsToo Thu 14-Apr-05 10:00:20

hello and welcome - see ya around!

Trinab75 Thu 14-Apr-05 10:04:49

Thank's Jool's

Just managed to upload a pic, its from before my brothers wedding, I dont normally wear diamante chokers around the house, honest!

almostanangel Thu 14-Apr-05 19:14:06

hi ..is the smile on your face ..the teeth clenched speaking kind and your saying get of my blinking leg cat and kid ..???

RTMTMML Thu 14-Apr-05 19:15:59

hi! I'm shocked that you don't wear the diamante choker! lol

almostanangel Thu 14-Apr-05 19:21:26

RTMTMML.........what???

Trinab75 Thu 14-Apr-05 19:40:15

Lol@ almostanangel, too right!

RTMTMML..well you know, it does not quite go with the designer jogging pants and pink fluffy slippers!

almostanangel Thu 14-Apr-05 19:43:38

ooh i would never wear dimonte with joggers..{quitly slips tiara and faux ruby necklace off]...how have yu enjoyed your first day on here

Trinab75 Thu 14-Apr-05 20:04:28

I quite like it here, I do.

I normally hang around @ handbag.com but it seem's more fun over here, so I think I might find a comfy spot and settle down here for the night.

Well for as long as I can see properly, I have been tucking into a bottle of wine since tea-time, things might get a bit blurry before long. Hic!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now