Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

Hello, new member Carras!

(5 Posts)
carras Fri 01-Apr-05 12:41:19

Hello all, am new to this site, and it looks very helpful and friendly and good fun! Have 2 full-on boys 5 and nearly 18mths, SAHM, live in England and going off to Australia to live next year sometime, spending a month out there in a few weeks - very excited!
Look foward to chatting to people!

joec Fri 01-Apr-05 12:45:16

hi joined myself today...
will take a while to get the hang of it all i think.
got 2 girls and 2 boys so really got my hands full

LGJ Fri 01-Apr-05 12:47:31

You are very welcome, be aware it is addictive, I came on here for 5 minutes (yeah right) at 8.30 a.m ended up in a big discussion about the Pope and, well, it would appear I am still here

carras Fri 01-Apr-05 12:48:16

hello joec, crikey you have got your hands full! I have a temperamental sleeper in my 18mth, so think I'll be sticking with just the 2!

joec Fri 01-Apr-05 12:55:32

my first 3 were great sleepers but the youngest who is 9 months is a nightmare at the moment , he was ill a few weeks ago and seems to hav got into the habit of waking up at least 3 times a night

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now