Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

Hi from Bethski

(9 Posts)
bethski Thu 24-Mar-05 11:40:10

Hi,

Thought I'd introduce myself - I have been dipping in & out of MN for quite a few months and have found it to be invaluable. I only wish I'd known about it when I was expecting and in the first few months of having my ds. I am married, with two children - my 8 (soon to be 9 as he keeps telling me!) ss and almost 2 year old ds.

giraffeski Thu 24-Mar-05 15:24:36

Message withdrawn

bethski Thu 24-Mar-05 22:22:47

Hi giraffeski!

giraffeski Thu 24-Mar-05 22:47:33

Message withdrawn

moondog Thu 24-Mar-05 22:48:38

Hello Bethski!
You're not my friend from Russia that I kept ranting about MN too are you?

bethski Thu 24-Mar-05 22:53:52

Sorry MD - not Russian, I'm Welsh. Actual name is Bethan but known to friends as Bethski for reasons that I have yet to figure out!
Giraffeski - am already an addict!! dh has given up on me going to bed and has fallen asleep on the sofa - baby no 2 is never going to be conceived at this rate !!

moondog Thu 24-Mar-05 23:03:23

Oh, I'm a Welsh Bethan too! (Cover is blown now!)
Do you speak Welsh? If so, some of us have a Welsh medium thread going under Language/Bilingualism, but lots of non Welsh speakers come on too.

Croeso!

giraffeski Thu 24-Mar-05 23:05:33

Message withdrawn

bethski Fri 25-Mar-05 12:46:53

Shwmae Moondog!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now