Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

Hello from pontefract :)

(9 Posts)
samjandwich Fri 18-Mar-05 21:09:13

Hi i thought i would introduce my self now that i have become addicted to this website lol.

My name is sam and I am from Pontefract in west yorkshire, I have been very happily married for nearly 4 yrs and we have a beautiful son together who is 3yr and I also have a step daughter who is 15yrs.

I registered as a chilminder last september and have just started looking after three children and enjoying it alot. Looking forward to making new friends.

Evesmama Fri 25-Mar-05 21:18:37

hi sam

Yorkiegirl Fri 25-Mar-05 21:26:00

Message withdrawn

Evesmama Fri 25-Mar-05 21:44:05

hope sams still sround as no one had replied to her till now

maisystar Fri 25-Mar-05 21:46:16

hi sam, i live in sheffield with ds who is 4 1/2. have lots of family in w yorks.

welcome to mn

Newbarnsleygirl Fri 25-Mar-05 21:46:36

Hi samjandwich.

Love the name!
I'm in South yorks as you may have guessed by the name.

I go all weepy when I thinkof Pontefract cos thats where I had my dd

Welcome!

romany4 Fri 25-Mar-05 23:42:19

Hi sam.

I live in Hemsworth, not too far from you.
I have 2 boys aged 7 and 10.
Welcome to mumsnet

gingerbear Fri 25-Mar-05 23:48:13

hello Sam. I am in Doncaster but lived not far from Pontefract when I was growing up. My brother lives in Smeaton, and I often go shopping there with my sister in law.

I have a daughter who is almost 3.

samjandwich Tue 29-Mar-05 23:31:40

Hi all, thanks for your warm replies, sorry i have not been on, been quite busy working, gonna now try to reply to you all individually lol.

Hi evesmama, yeah i'm still around lol, just been abit busy , its nice to meet you

I sure will keep an eye out for meet ups yorkie girl and Happy 1st Birthday to your dd

Hi maisystar , my brother has just moved to sheffield and i went to uni there,

hi newbarnsleygirl, thanks about the name lol, it was my brothers idea he he, did you used to live in pontefract with having your dd here?

hello Romany, hows hemsworth, i used to goto the waterpark there lol, also my step sister has just bought one of the new built homes, thanks for the welcome

Hello gingerbear, I love doncaster for shopping lol, especially the range, i am quite addicted to it lol.

Well i have to go now to finalise tomorrows activities with the little ones.

hope to speak to you all later

samjandwich

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now