Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

Newbie joining

(12 Posts)
MO3GB Mon 14-Mar-05 23:45:37

Hello i am new to this Site and finally got around to visiting it.Found the Link on Discovery Health Channel from Mum's the Word and was sort of hoping there may be other Mums in similar Situations to me here as i always need some advice with my 3 boisterous Monkeys who are 8,6 and 14 mths(going on 30)!
Anyway forts a big HELLO everyone and hope it is easy enough to navigate through
I am a SAHM and look after my 3 Boys all Day(except School Times of course)and my Husband is working away a lot so main Parenting comes down to me

Newbarnsleygirl Mon 14-Mar-05 23:46:46

Hi and welcome!!

JoolsToo Mon 14-Mar-05 23:47:23

Hello, good evening and welcome - enjoy the ride!

alexsmum Mon 14-Mar-05 23:47:24

hello!!! welcome to mumsnet!
similar situation to you, 5 y/o and 18 m/o, dh away a lot for work..its tough isn't it?
hope you enjoy the chat

colditzmum Mon 14-Mar-05 23:47:30

Hello and welcome to mumsnet!

Fimbo Mon 14-Mar-05 23:47:53

Hi, wont be long before your hooked. Which area are you from?

Surfermum Mon 14-Mar-05 23:48:35

Welcome! Mumsnet is fab and VERY addictive. You have been warned! .

MunchedTooManyMarsLady Mon 14-Mar-05 23:52:54

Hi, you do realize that there is no other life now don't you? lol

maria1966 Tue 15-Mar-05 00:13:31

Hello and welcome

MO3GB Tue 15-Mar-05 00:21:26

Thank you for welcoming me
sure to be hooked before i know it!
we live in North Yorkshire with nothing around for the Kids to do other than School,lol
nowhere to take them unless you drive which we don't
cannot finish my Driving Lessons as Husbands Hours/Work very unpredictable and got the Baby-so no Joy

Ags Tue 15-Mar-05 00:24:54

Hello, hope you enjoy Mumsnet.

gingerbear Tue 15-Mar-05 06:42:51

Hello and welcome Where abouts in North Yorkshire are you? If you look on the 'meet-ups' topic, there are mumsnetters from Harrogate and Leeds, and some further North. I am in Doncaster and meet up with people from South / West Yorkshire.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now