Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

hello any mums from wiltshire out there

(11 Posts)
tjacksonpfc Tue 08-Mar-05 10:02:57

hi all my name is tracy i am mum to Rhiannon Louise who is nearly 8 months old i live in tidworth with my partner roger are there any other mums from wiltshire out there who want to chat

Zephyrcat Tue 08-Mar-05 10:10:22

Hiya how are you? I'm Heather, I live in Ludgershall with my partner and two monsters - 8 months and 3 years. I'm around for a chat anytime

tjacksonpfc Tue 08-Mar-05 10:15:02

im fine thanks just put my little one down for a sleep so got peace at last lol my next door neighbour has also got a little daughter chloe who is 17 days younger than Rhiannon. where did you have your children salisbury hospital?

Zephyrcat Tue 08-Mar-05 10:18:12

I had my first at the Royal berks in Reading - we only moved to Ludgershall 2 years ago, but I had the second at Salisbury. It was a million times nicer there than Reading!

tjacksonpfc Tue 08-Mar-05 10:24:43

i had rhiannon at salisbury i was under dr verdin the consultant as i developed a dvt late in the pregnancy and nearly lost my leg and i couldnt find salisbury a nicer more helpful hospital but there are a lot of people on the bounty website that think it is awful

tjacksonpfc Tue 08-Mar-05 10:35:24

oh well time to go and get sorted out see if jo wants a coffe and get ready for baby clinic at tidworth surgery mind you i doubt we even have a health visitor yet. take care chat to you again soon

handlemecarefully Tue 08-Mar-05 10:52:34

I'm just over the wiltshire border about 10 miles from Salisbury...

tjacksonpfc Wed 09-Mar-05 10:58:50

good morning both hope you are all well had Rhiannon weighed yesterday she is now 19lb 131/2 which isnt bad as she is 8 months on the 15th of this month she is off to my mums for a few days tommorow as its my bday saturday and me and b/f are going out

Riebee Wed 09-Mar-05 18:53:08

Hello I'm from Studley near Calne
I've got 3 DS's DS1 aged 10, DS2 aged 7 and DS3 5mths (piccy further down om members profile)

Steppy1 Wed 09-Mar-05 19:00:06

....greetings. I'm in small village near Avebury and usually talking about somthing I'm organising (like the mums night out !!!!)

tjacksonpfc Wed 16-Mar-05 12:05:19

hi all sorry ive been away for a bit but dd got taken in to odstock sunday night with viral croup and only got let home yesterday so we had to spend to nights sleeping on a single bed which was interesting for me and my partner whilst rhiannon slept in a huge cot bless her at least she is on the mend now she still has a horrible barking cough but she is out of danger now thank god hope everyone is well speak to you all again soon take care

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now