Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

I am Tamula!

(35 Posts)
tamula Thu 03-Mar-05 10:12:05

Hello, I've recently discovered this bit of Mumsnet and I would like to post a photo of me and in a few weeks my baby so here goes...

Nope cant add photo, can anyone tell me how?!

Thanks.

tamula Thu 03-Mar-05 10:29:25

Actually I managed it, simple when you know how!

mummytosteven Thu 03-Mar-05 10:30:02

Hiya! Love the plaits and beads!

tamula Thu 03-Mar-05 10:31:15

Thanks, a must have when feeling lazy

RTKangaMummy Thu 03-Mar-05 10:32:05

hello Tamula

tamula Thu 03-Mar-05 10:32:56

Hi RTKanga!

Having a good Thursday?

RTKangaMummy Thu 03-Mar-05 10:35:22

yes thanks
watching THIS MORNING

you?

when baby due?

biglips Thu 03-Mar-05 10:38:00

lucky you being able to managed it as i couldnt get the hang of putting piccy of baba on till i emailed to snugs (life-saver)

tamula Thu 03-Mar-05 10:42:44

RT - I'm sat at home shooting the breeze, was early ferrying my partner around in London Town as he didnt wanna pay ridiculous parking fee's I had the pleasure of driving, sitting and waiting hahaha, he's at work now and I have to go back and collect him at 5 ( yes rush hour in busy Covent Garden, as everywhere else!) I'm due on the 25th of March. It will be my first. How about you?

Biglips - Nice name!! heh-heh! How old is your baby? and Congrats!

biglips Thu 03-Mar-05 10:44:23

mine is 5 months old tmrw (born on oct 04)..

is this your first baba? as this is my first baba

biglips Thu 03-Mar-05 10:45:29

yeah its that we all got big lips inc baba ! so i thought why not call Biglips

tamula Thu 03-Mar-05 10:48:33

Biglips - 5 months tomorrow? how wonderful, how are you finding parenthood? My birthday is in Oct, 23rd. This will be my first baby, my sister had a girl in Dec, my good mate had a girl in Jan and yesterday we accidentally discovered that we're having a girl too! We told the sonographer not to tell us and she did, we were a bit peeved but we're over it now, we wanted the sex to be a surprise, which of course it was, but we wanted it at birth!! Still, we'll have the surprise of seeing her for the first time in a few weeks so thats fab! Where abouts are you based?

RTKangaMummy Thu 03-Mar-05 10:52:21

DS is 9 nearly 10 years

So is at school

biglips Thu 03-Mar-05 10:55:12

i love it every minute of it and even when im off out clubbing, i cant wait to dash home to see baba even if she is asleep as your heart just melts!....
im from liverpool so im abiiiit far away from you but there are threads for your area (north london isnt it? go to the top of this page and click on "talk" and then you scroll down to find "Meets up").... gud luck anyway and i kept the sex of baba suprise but everyone was convincted that i was having a boy coz i was all on front. (she was 9lb 1oz )

tamula Thu 03-Mar-05 10:59:09

B'gs - I have a few buddies and an uncle in Liverpool, 3 hrs or so on the train and a damn long time driving!!

I'm glad your having a really good time of motherhood Most people have said that i was having a boy too, i'm pretty much all up front too, if only they knew

I'm not fussed where people come from, I'm just up for the occasional natter.

biglips Thu 03-Mar-05 11:10:16

well im sure everyone from all over the country and abroad will love to natter with you (but be careful as this site can be very addictive - you've been warned )

where about your family and friends ties are from?

tamula Thu 03-Mar-05 11:18:27

I have been using the site for about 5 months or so now, but the member profile section is a new find for me. I find some weeks i'm on every day and some weeks not at all.

Well seeing as I know all the rough people everywhere one is from Toxteth, one is about 5 mins from Liverpool Victoria Station (I think thats the name?!) the main big one in the centre and my uncle is in Maghull.

tamula Thu 03-Mar-05 11:28:31

I'm gonna go have a nap now, feeling tired from my early start of 6am this morning! And as these are the good times - quiet before the baby storm, if you like, I'll make the most of my 'me' time!

Ciao

RTKangaMummy Thu 03-Mar-05 11:31:18

Chat later

biglips Thu 03-Mar-05 11:42:47

Liverpool Lime Street and liverpool Central. (liverpool victoria is down at your end )

have a nice kip x

HappyDaddy Thu 03-Mar-05 14:29:56

Welcome, Tamula. Lovely photo. You'll be as hooked as me, in no time.

NomDePlume Thu 03-Mar-05 14:33:03

Hi Tamula Welcome to Mumsnet, great photo

lou33 Thu 03-Mar-05 14:45:14

hello tamula, welcome to mn

tamula Thu 03-Mar-05 18:24:29

Hiya HappyDaddy, NomDePlume and Lou33!

I'm just back home fetching my boyfriend from work, I know all i've done is drive but I am exhausted. I missed my first Shiatsu Massage today aswell, as scatter brain here forgot all about it until driving back with laddy, so being hormonal and pregnant I decided that it was his fault, if he didnt ask me to fetch him then I would have remembered and be lying on my back in heaven as opposed to sitting on the one-way system doing 3mph in the fast lane.

Well my efforts of guilt were rewarded and I'm having an hour long massage a la boyfriend tonight!!!! Yay!!!! hahahahahaha!

lou33 Thu 03-Mar-05 18:30:29

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now