Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

The Village Idiot says 'hi' for the first time...

(14 Posts)
TheVillageIdiot Mon 28-Feb-05 14:38:43

Thought I would introduce myself.

I'm 26 and mother to dd who will be 3 in summer. I work full-time. I have a bit of a dark sense of humour (count this as an apology before I even start)

Have a partner who I love to pieces, he's not the father of dd but is adjusting to being a dad v. well. I'm hoping we will all move in together soon as currently he has a key to my house and is there every night anyway. It would be nice to be a 'proper' family.

My dd won't use a toilet or potty for anything! Other than that she's an angel. She has a fading strawberry Neavis(sp?) right, slap bang, in the middle of her forhead.

So that's a little bit about my little clan. I've been lurking for a bit and I'm already an addict.

See you all around the place. Hopefully posting after me so I'm don't kill too many thread

NomDePlume Mon 28-Feb-05 14:43:37

Awww, welcome TVI

JoolsToo Mon 28-Feb-05 14:44:23

strange name choice - but hello!

TheVillageIdiot Mon 28-Feb-05 14:49:06

Have just been off trying to find a photo but haven't got one on pc at the mo. Probably a good thing.

Thanks for the welcome. Name choice is ok isn't it?

amynnixmum Mon 28-Feb-05 14:51:59

Welcome to mn

snafu Mon 28-Feb-05 14:52:31

Name choice is great, imo! Welcome to MN.

TheVillageIdiot Mon 28-Feb-05 15:02:42

Oh good. Thought it might have a meaning I didn't know about for a minute. I don't want to get off on the wrong foot - so to speak.

TheVillageIdiot Mon 28-Feb-05 15:59:55

Well that was good, went and did some work and I've killed my own thread - excellent. Does anyone know if you can remove photos once you're put them up? thanks.

suzywong Mon 28-Feb-05 16:01:00

you have the best name by the way, welcome to MN

TheVillageIdiot Mon 28-Feb-05 16:10:47

lol, thanks SuzyWong.

PooPooGirl Thu 23-Jun-05 17:15:16

Due to dd's current love for calling me this (dp is PooPooBoy) I've changed my name

flamesparrow Thu 23-Jun-05 17:17:24

Not TVI anymore????

PooPooGirl Thu 23-Jun-05 17:18:19

probably will return to TVI again soon.

I'm fickle

flamesparrow Thu 23-Jun-05 17:21:39

Lol - Fickle's always good

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now