Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

actualisedad says hello!

(9 Posts)
actualisedad Mon 28-Feb-05 14:07:01

Hello! Since dw joined mn, I've been a mnwidower, then observed you all over dw's shoulder, and (having laughed and cried a lot ) finally decided to join the ranks of dads on mn.

I'm a gotwd to two wonderful children - dd (almost 4), and ds (2). I love them, and I'm so proud of them, and I have over-cautious tendencies but aspire to be less like Marlin and more like Crush. Is it normal to aspire to be a character off your kids' favourite dvd?! Somehow, I think you might understand...

lou33 Mon 28-Feb-05 14:08:09

hello and welcome to mn

Toothache Mon 28-Feb-05 14:08:34

Hiya! If you can't beat them... join them!!

JoolsToo Mon 28-Feb-05 14:09:45

another man? does this mean more trouble?!

welcome - be nice

NomDePlume Mon 28-Feb-05 14:10:20

Bless Nemo is also a huge fave in my house.

Caligula Mon 28-Feb-05 14:12:35

Welcome AD! You've joined just in time to catch all the dirty threads!

colditzmum Mon 28-Feb-05 14:22:55

I take it that you have actualised then? This early in the week?

actualisedad Mon 28-Feb-05 15:48:46

Thank you all for such a pretty welcome.

JoolsToo - yes, another man. I promise not to cause trouble (well, not more than is usual for mn), and try to be "nice" - just engage in some mischeivous stirring from time to time...

colditzmum - have I actualised, and by Monday at that? Well, I am, actually, a parent (which is more than AA was, I recall). But then, I wasn't smart enough to figure out how, as an atheist, she could have a calling (who called?) So maybe I'm not actualisedad at all...Oh well.

amynnixmum Mon 28-Feb-05 15:49:51

Hi AD and welcome to mn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now