Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

Newish here, and very impressed by this great site!!

(11 Posts)
elliesmoomoo Thu 17-Feb-05 23:05:26

I'm a 21yr old married first time Mum with a 5 1/2 month old DD. I live in Cheltenham, and would love to chat to new Mum's and find out about their experiences so far.

coppertop Thu 17-Feb-05 23:20:50

Welcome to mumsnet.

SPARKLER1 Thu 17-Feb-05 23:21:28

Hi Elliesmoomoo. Welcome. Look forward to chatting with you. x

elliesmoomoo Thu 17-Feb-05 23:21:56

Thank you :O I've picked up some great tips here, and its cool to be able to help with PPL's probs

CrazyandConfused Thu 17-Feb-05 23:22:08

not a new mum though I would say at the stage you are at now all I could manage was feed baby feed me change nappies do washing and a shower, if I was lucky before 8pm good luck youre doing a good job if you have managed some free time to come online!

elliesmoomoo Thu 17-Feb-05 23:24:03

Crazy U remember it well huh? I found it a good way to relax when DD is fast asleep. Adult conversation hurrah!!

HunkerMunker Thu 17-Feb-05 23:25:01

Not so sure about adult some of the time, but definitely conversation!

Welcome to MN

elliesmoomoo Thu 17-Feb-05 23:27:17

Hunker any conversation is good !! DH is snoring on the sofa

CrazyandConfused Thu 17-Feb-05 23:28:16

Don't get me wrong, I love my kids 5 & 3 3/4
but after being told I could'nt and horrible births and not bonding straight away I can understand how it feels for some mums that find it a chore instead of a joy! though am really loving it now especially since I realised I'm the BOSS!!!!!!!!

elliesmoomoo Thu 17-Feb-05 23:35:40

Kids don't half put us through it huh? I was really lucky to have a 4.5 hour labour (very painful !!!!! ), and bonded straight away as BF got off to a great start. However I suffered Pre Eclampsia from 34 weeks PG so I was in and out of hospital which really got me down

CrazyandConfused Thu 17-Feb-05 23:43:56

absolutely! it's worth every minute though. look forward to talking soon, have to go and kid on I'm busy doing housework!enjoyyour evening x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now