Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

new ish and about time I said hi

(10 Posts)
hayleylou Mon 07-Feb-05 10:17:11

I have been using MN for a few months but not really introduced myself. I am 28 and have a ds who is 2.2 and a dd who is 7 months. At the moment I am living in Germany (which I do not like) but husband is workiong out here for the next 1.6 years. Looking forward to speaking and to share tips etc.

Evesmama Mon 07-Feb-05 10:18:36

hi there

i have dd 21 months and live in teesside, am a sahm and am on most of the slimming threads most of the time

have seen you around, so ..welcome

colditzmum Mon 07-Feb-05 10:20:12

Hi hayleylou, I am 24 and have a ds of 22months. Who is STILL in bed!!! Lazy urchin, he's not even ill, he just does this sometimes!

wobblyknicks Mon 07-Feb-05 10:22:57

Hi hayleylou, hope you like MN

colditzmum - glad I'm not the only one, had to go and get 19mo dd out of bed an hour ago else she'd have missed brekkie. Saying that, she had me up in the night so probably thought SHE deserved a lie in!!

nailpolish Mon 07-Feb-05 10:24:56

hi hayleylou nice to meet you!

Evesmama Mon 07-Feb-05 10:25:41

well dd had me up at 6.16am, which is good for her!!!!! so i envy you lot

colditzmum Mon 07-Feb-05 10:28:37

I don't dare wake him up, he will be foul all day if I do. If he isn't up by 11 I will get him up, but I don't want to....

sansouci Mon 07-Feb-05 10:43:00

I am not so new but have never introduced myself... hello!! Want to keep my anonymity so I can be v. honest & talk about things I wouldn't necessarily with my other friends. SAHM to 18 month old ds & 4.5 yr old dd. Have dh who is 13 years older & has 2 dds from previous marriage. They are more like friends than dds to me... so lucky. Love MN!

BEKsmum Mon 07-Feb-05 12:09:05

Hi hayleylou

Glad to see you are as addicted to MN as the rest of us!

Ds got up at 8:10 this morning which I love as any earlier than that and it's me that's in a strop all day - I hate mornings!

hayleylou Mon 07-Feb-05 12:44:42

ds was up at 7am and dd was up at 8am. DS is horrible mood i think they call it the terrible twos.... aarrrggghhhh

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now