Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

SINGLE DAD LOOKIN FOR SOCIAL MEET UPS

(8 Posts)
IMALONE Tue 01-Feb-05 11:57:36

Im a single dad from birstall w.yorkshire,looking for social meet ups with dads or mums.I have a daugher age 3,i work as a part time sales advisor.

StealthMouse Tue 01-Feb-05 12:21:59

Hi imalone - welcome!

There are a couple of single dads on here and about a dozen married ones.

I'm nowhere near you but just thought I'd say hi and bump your message as these things can get easily overlooked (unintentionally).

You might have more look posting under the meet up section or looking for a meet up already planned for your area.

hth

IMALONE Tue 01-Feb-05 12:30:45

THANKS STEALTHMOUSE

StealthMouse Tue 01-Feb-05 12:33:38

no probs - no need to shout

IMALONE Tue 01-Feb-05 12:38:51

You know something this site cheers me up!!!

fairyfly Tue 01-Feb-05 12:49:25

I think its difficult to arrange a meet up until you start to bond with some of the members. It helps build up some trust. I wish you luck in your quest.
Have you tried Gingerbread, they have local single parent groups and social events. You could also ask your hv about other local support. If you find a lack of men on this site, why not try fathers direct? good luck

Flossam Tue 01-Feb-05 12:53:34

Try looking here . My geography is Cr*p but there are a few Yorkshire ones just at the top of the page. Good luck!

StealthMouse Tue 01-Feb-05 14:27:44

So how long have you been about mn for then IMALONE?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now