Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

New member - 'Wondermom'

(19 Posts)
Wondermom Sat 22-Jan-05 20:03:24

Hi fellow MN addicts. Discovered this BRILLIANT sit a couple of days ago and finding it difficult to tear myself away. Live with DP and two DD's aged 5 and 2, in South Cheshire. Stay at home mum but it's the toughest job I've ever had, as I'm sure you'll agree. Youngest DD going through 'terrible 2's'. Finding this site a real escape!!, although 'WonderPOP's feeling a bit neglected!!! Enjoying a little bit of 'me time', with a BIG glass of red wine Anyone else out there from Wilmslow area??

jollymum Sat 22-Jan-05 20:19:28

Sorry, not near you but wanted to say welcome to Mumsnet anyway! Also have big glass of red wine, almost complusory on Saturday night I think!

Newbarnsleygirl Sat 22-Jan-05 20:23:48

Hi wondermom. Not in your area either but welcome. It's certainly addictive. My house is constantly a mess now!

Aimsmum Sat 22-Jan-05 21:05:50

Message withdrawn

Wondermom Sat 22-Jan-05 21:15:46

Hi Aimsmum - I promise I'll try one as soon as someone in my area recommends somewhere...Preferably NOT with Rubberplants in plastic pots in the window - Always a bad sign I find.

Aimsmum Sat 22-Jan-05 21:32:38

Message withdrawn

lucy5 Sat 22-Jan-05 21:44:10

My god aimsmum you are obesessed! Is you real name Donnertella, hahaha

Gobbledigook Sat 22-Jan-05 21:54:35

Hi Wondermom! Not from Wilmslow but dh works there and we are only 10-15 mins drive away.

Don't let Wonderpops get neglected - he can register as Wonderpops - my dh is on here sometimes as Daddypops!!!

Welcome to your new addiction

Wondermom Sat 22-Jan-05 22:34:43

I'm 10 or 15 mins drive away from Wilmslow too but didnt want to be too exact... Don't know why, but it feels a bit funny giving out where you live on the net I'm intrigued as to where you are though... Just nosey really

Gobbledigook Sat 22-Jan-05 22:59:49

Well, 10 or 15 mins in which direction? So if in Wilmslow central would you drive in the direction of Styal, Handforth, Prestbury, Alderley or Altrincham??

joash Sat 22-Jan-05 23:00:22

Not anywhere near you - but welcome to MN. GS is two and 90% of the time is a little darling - waiting for the terrible 2's to hit home big time, fingers crossed that he remains okay.

Welcome again!!!!

MunchedTooManyMarsLady Sat 22-Jan-05 23:01:12

Welcome to mumsnet.

Fimbo Sat 22-Jan-05 23:02:55

Hi, not near you either, but are currently "talking" on a thread, have only just seen this and realised you're new. Soon housework will seem like a distant memory.

SPARKLER1 Sat 22-Jan-05 23:04:50

Hi Wondermum. Welcome. Yes MN is very addictive. Love the red wine too but Baileys is my favourite tipple at the moment - still clearing through the booze from xmas. CHEERS!

Wondermom Sat 22-Jan-05 23:08:59

Prestbury direction

Gobbledigook Sat 22-Jan-05 23:09:58

Oooh, are you very posh?! I'm in another direction but know your direction well as used to work in Bollington and have some friends in Tytherington and Macc.

Wondermom Sat 22-Jan-05 23:11:15

Not atall...what what

Wondermom Sat 22-Jan-05 23:12:34

My kids get out of the bath for a wee...that's quite posh???

Wondermom Sat 22-Jan-05 23:23:25

Off now to rescue my relationship!!!... Thanks for the GREAT welcome everyone!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now