Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

Crazymom=depressed! sorry!

(11 Posts)
crazymom Mon 10-Jan-05 20:24:19

I have posted under me own name but I aint bin on in a while as Ive been very down.....my eldest son has left home in very bad/difficult circumstances and I havent been able to get myself up and jolly in a while.....sorry folks...I truly wish I had something encouraging to say....maybe another time eh?.....

marthamoo Mon 10-Jan-05 20:27:15

I'm sorry you're feeling so down, crazymom.

moondog Mon 10-Jan-05 20:29:18

Yes,me too. XXX

crazymom Mon 10-Jan-05 20:30:09

Thanks for acknowledging me....Im grateful for that......ta...

Aero Mon 10-Jan-05 20:41:34

Me too - maybe we can cheer you a little on here. Sounds like you've had d dreadful time.

crazymom Mon 10-Jan-05 20:44:39

well, hes 19 at the end of this month and he'd gotten violent...well, what I mean is he would have outbursts of anger/rage every other day but every few months he ended up actually hitting someone.....usually his stepdad...it all came to a climax over a week ago when he broke stepdad's nose and we hada get police....hes moved out....but I still feel like crap....excuse my language.....

moondog Mon 10-Jan-05 20:50:43

Not surprised you feel bad...
You do realize in the circumstances that you had no option but to get him removed from the home and that it will be the best thing for him in particular in the end?

crazymom Mon 10-Jan-05 20:53:45

I am really hoping that, he's not well educated and I think this might either be the best or worst thing to happen to him...time will tell...but i have 2 other children 2 worry about dd is 14 and ds is 11 and their behaviour is starting to slip as well, I think they are just pushing the boundaries now 2 see how far they can push but at the minute Im not up to fighting with them....

moondog Mon 10-Jan-05 20:54:44

We all need boundaries and it sounds like you showed your son his.

crazymom Mon 10-Jan-05 20:58:49

yes, I showed him boundaries and I think I mighta left it a little late....thanks for taking the time to reply...if you know anyone who has had or is having similar experiences could you pass my request for advice on to them thanks very much

Aero Mon 10-Jan-05 21:07:22

That's very tough crazymom. If it's any consolation, my brother was like this when he was younger - always a bit of a hot-head - though he never hit my parents , but his temper was always a bit of a worry. He learned a tough lesson though around 19ish which cost him a lot financially and has been a lot calmer since then and is now happily married with his own family. I daresay that if someone pushed him hard enough he could go over the edge, but he now puts a lot of effort into controlling those emotions.
Probably no consolation at all, but maybe he can calm down in time. I know some don't, but many do and with a little maturity, just maybe.........
Is there anything in particular which sets him off?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now