Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

New girlie

(7 Posts)
ZoeBristol Sat 08-Jan-05 19:10:50

Hi am ZoeB 37 yrs with 2 ickle ones Ds 3 in March and DD 5 months , been married since 96 but together ages. Lived many places so just finding roots in Bristol.
Hold a motorbike license ( no chance of riding for a long time now) love skiing..and most things sporty well not too sporty..Favourite drink - anything Favoutie food Indian, Favourite film erhmmmm Angel Heart. Hope to get to know you on MN. xx

Laylasmum Sat 08-Jan-05 19:17:56

hi zoeB i'm quite new on here too! I'm 27 live in derby have 1 dd age 2.5yrs !!

Twiglett Sat 08-Jan-05 19:21:32

Hi ZoeB .. think we've already bumped posts

nice to meet you .. you sound similar to me ..also 37 with DS (4 in feb) DD (8 months) ..

and I have a motorbike license (won't ride though .. live in London) .. but never been skiing

Louis Cypher .. how cool

ZoeBristol Sat 08-Jan-05 19:26:37

We have been on same threads..I am addicted already. Rode mainly when living in Watford London is a scary place to ride the amount of times I have chased cars banging on their windows screaming you nearly killed you f.......er . What a film eh had to watch it straight afterwards just to check the link talk about a film with a spin..

ZoeB Sat 08-Jan-05 19:35:18

You nearly killed ME is what I meant... I am no Pyscho biker ....well not today anyway

marthamoo Sat 08-Jan-05 19:39:02

Welcome Zoe.

What is Louis Cypher? Am I too terminally uncool to know?

ZoeB Sat 08-Jan-05 19:43:44

Get Angel Heart the film on Video...hes the Devil otherwise known as lucifer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now