Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

new mum in brentford

(7 Posts)
joygirl Sat 08-Jan-05 10:40:01

Hi everyone I'm Joy I'm 24 and I live in Brentford with my partner and 19 week old son Ethan. I'd like to meet up with anyone in the hounslow, ealing and hammersmith area i drive so i can get anywhere.

anorak Sat 08-Jan-05 11:44:23

Hi joygirl, welcome to mn. There are mothers who post here living in your area so hopefully they will see this and post. You could also have a look at the meet-ups section for mums in your area.

4kids Sat 08-Jan-05 15:10:30

Hi joygirl i live in hounslow {near bus garage} orig frm Isleworth use 2 live in brentford {houses near bush corner,syon lane}.I,m 29 with 4 kids i,m a sahm so could meet i dont drive though .

MrsBigD Sat 08-Jan-05 15:39:43

Hi joygirl, welcome to mn

We've got a meet-up thread going for the Ealing Area and you're welcome to join us... Bus connections Ealing/Brentford are pretty good

MrsBigD Sat 08-Jan-05 15:40:36

Ealing Area Thread

joygirl Mon 10-Jan-05 17:55:21

hi 4kids its ok if you don't drive i can anywhere

unicorn Mon 10-Jan-05 17:57:57

welcome jg! come and join our meetup on 19th Jan (see Ealing thread)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now