Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

I watch too much CBeebies

(8 Posts)
ellimum Thu 06-Jan-05 21:28:16

Hi everyone, I have been lurking about on and off since I had my ds three years ago now. My dh announced a couple of months ago that he wanted another baby, (he was very, very drunk at the time ) so now we are TTC.

I am finding the whole thing stressful/exciting so I thought I would come on and talk to some people in the same boat.

yingers74 Thu 06-Jan-05 21:56:11

Good luck to you. just left the ttc!

And we all watch way too much cbeebies

Clayhead Thu 06-Jan-05 21:57:39

Hello & welcome!

Good luck with the TTC

edam Thu 06-Jan-05 22:01:31

Another guilty CBeebies fan here – ds is getting really good at doing all the movements to Boogie Beebies and he's only 18 months!

moondog Thu 06-Jan-05 22:02:59

I don't yingers!!!! Selfish cow that I am, neither do I let 'kiddy' CDs/cassettes be played in the car. Dd not even aware that this is technically possible (snigger...)

Hulababy Thu 06-Jan-05 22:05:34

Hi ellimum. Good luck with the TTC. I am TTC too, so maybe see you round the conception boards soon?

You will find several CBeebies related threads on here. LOL!

triceratops Sun 09-Jan-05 11:06:18

I have changed my mn name from ellimum to triceratops because I noticed that the is an elliemum out there and I did't want her to think I am an impersonator!

dinosaur Mon 10-Jan-05 14:58:14

Oh no, another dinosaur!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now