Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

offical introduction from huggybear

(12 Posts)
huggybear Thu 06-Jan-05 15:56:22

Hello,

have been posting for a few weeks now and just realised that haven't got a member profile

I'm 21, married for four years with 2 sons aged 2.5 and 9 months

im at college atm doing an access to health course as i want to go to uni to do midwifery and also work evenings as party plan for ann summers

so hello, and thank you to you all for making me feel welcome

MrsDoolittle Thu 06-Jan-05 15:59:01

I think there are alot of health students on here huggybear. Where are you based?

huggybear Thu 06-Jan-05 15:59:56

in birmingham, am still in my first year so have a long way to go!

pinkdiamond Thu 06-Jan-05 16:00:51

Message withdrawn

lunavix Thu 06-Jan-05 16:01:24

I've said hi before.... but officially hi :c)

MrsDoolittle Thu 06-Jan-05 16:02:13

Told ya!!!
Welcome and Goodluck!!

Cadbury Thu 06-Jan-05 16:02:28

Hello Huggybear! I've been on here for 6 months now and I still haven't done a profile! Where abouts in Brum are you? Loads of my family are there. I'm in Kent with a dd of 4 and a ds of 1. I was a teacher before I was a sahm.

huggybear Thu 06-Jan-05 16:04:48

pinkdiamond - i only do 2 days a week and the college pays for the kids nursery. i am loving the course and have had the chance to meet new people and give myself some direction in life. i would really recommend it

pinkdiamond Thu 06-Jan-05 16:14:04

Message withdrawn

huggybear Thu 06-Jan-05 16:22:40

its right in the middle of term so you'll probably have an interview over the summer. i think every student gets there child care paid for..... well everyone i've talked to at my college does, but i dont know if different colleges do different things.

where are you? I applied last august and had an interview very earlier september and the course started a week later. i sent off the forms and they got back to me. took a little while though

pinkdiamond Thu 06-Jan-05 16:25:59

Message withdrawn

huggybear Thu 06-Jan-05 16:30:31

my ds2 was 5 months when i started and ive managed fine. a couple of people are pregnant on my course and are doing it over 2 years so any bits they miss or need to redo can wait untill next year.

im doing mine over 2 years, i do health studies and study skills this year and next year i do anatomy&physiology and physcology. theres also a little bit of maths.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now