Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

New lurker ready to spill!

(10 Posts)
bongobum Mon 03-Jan-05 14:26:11

I didn't even realsie this bit existed, haven't been posting for very long at all.

I am Susie, 32 have DS and got married just over a year ago, DS was a bit of an unexpected surprise as I found out the day after my hen night and convinced myself the poor little fella would come out pickled.

Live in kent, used to work in fashion (childrenwear) jacke dit all in to pimp myself in IT and now I am a SAHM

Hope to learn more about you guys
Take care
xx

mishi1977 Mon 03-Jan-05 15:13:01

welcome susie and i love the name...lol
my names mishi from liverpool am 27 with ds who is 14mths...i was working as mental health worker until had ds and got depression myself...am now a sahm and i love it
take care

kangasantamummy Mon 03-Jan-05 15:16:46

hi bongobum

welcome

you will be addicted soon though

kangasantamummy Mon 03-Jan-05 15:17:48

hi mishi1977

welcome 2 u 2

bongobum Tue 04-Jan-05 12:54:44

hello.....oooh it's lonley in here isn't it?

Lucycat Tue 04-Jan-05 12:59:02

Hello BB - love the name!! I give you 1 day and you'll be hooked on MN, every spare minute will be devoted to scanning the active conversations. There are some fab here. BTW I'm a SAHM with 2 DD's one at school, the other having a nap - hence the time to sit here!!

NameChangingMancMidlander Tue 04-Jan-05 12:59:02

Hi Bongobum

Welcome to MN

Lucycat Tue 04-Jan-05 12:59:36

fab people of course!

Mum2girls Tue 04-Jan-05 13:00:58

Don't do it...don't do it - oops too late bongobum, you've posted and now your house will be a mess, your children will go unfed and you dh ignored. All for the sake of MN - welcome!

bongobum Tue 04-Jan-05 13:03:53

haha lol at you ladies of such little faith what made you think I had a tidy house and well fed and watered husband anyway, heehee!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now