Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

Hi everyone!

(13 Posts)
Juliettesmum Tue 21-Dec-04 21:59:13

Hi everyone at mumsnet. My name is Katie. I am 21 and i live in Ireland. Moved here at 16 from Wales. Seven and a half months ago I gave birth, easier than I'd thought, to a baby girl, Juliette. She is the best thing ever! She can be a handful but thankfully, she's not a screamer.
Anyone in ireland, please talk. If not, anywhere else? Somebody, Anybody!
Look forward to giving and receiving some good advice xx

tillykins Tue 21-Dec-04 22:00:08

Hello Juliettesmum. I'm not in Ireland but hello anyway and welcome

Yorkiegirl Tue 21-Dec-04 22:00:49

Message withdrawn

pixiefish Tue 21-Dec-04 22:01:22

hia julietts mum. whereabuts in wales are you from then and what took you over to the emerald isle

MarsselectionboxLady Tue 21-Dec-04 22:01:29

Hi. Welcome!

MissYulie Tue 21-Dec-04 22:33:38

Hello Juliettsmum - I am from Ireland. Welcome to MN. There are a few irish posters here.

joashiningstar Tue 21-Dec-04 22:35:19

Welcome Juliettesmum - hope you enjoy it here.

doyler Tue 21-Dec-04 22:52:04

Failte Juliettesmum,
I'm from Ireland but I live in London.I had a baby 6 months ago.So like all the other mums you are welcome.And like us all needing support and advice now and again.

MistltAeroAndWine Tue 21-Dec-04 22:53:49

Hi - welcome to mn. I'm from N Ireland, but live in Kent now. Won't be long 'til you're addicted!

taramac Tue 21-Dec-04 23:12:14

Hi Katie - I am in NI - whereabouts in Ireland are you? I moved here at 14 although my parents are from here originally and grew up here.

I had my first baby at 21 too - a ds though!

anorak Tue 21-Dec-04 23:41:09

Hi! My DH is Irish but CrIcklewood born and bred. Calls himself a plastic paddy.

I think there are quite a few Irish mners. But never mind that, let me, an English mum, welcome you to mn!

jofeb04 Wed 22-Dec-04 15:18:30

Hiya,
Im from Wales, still livin here!! But i love ireland, and always will.
Im 23, with a 10 month old son!

ladyrobinredbreast Thu 23-Dec-04 23:25:05

top of the morning to you juliettesmum im from ireland
there are quite a few others on here from the emerald isle.
Im from Coleraine what part are you from???
Welcome to MN hope to have many chats in the future.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now