Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

hiyaaaa from crazymom

(12 Posts)
crazymom Wed 17-Nov-04 18:28:31

hiya ppl from crazymom im married, 3 kids and a little nuts but i find that helps lol

crazymom Wed 17-Nov-04 18:29:53

hello from crazymom im married, 3 kids and a little crazy but i find that it helps lol

crazymom Wed 17-Nov-04 18:31:24

hello, im new to all this cant make it work!! HELP!!!
Im married with 3 kids and I am a little bit crazy but I find that bein crazy helps wen youre a mom! lol

Cadbury Wed 17-Nov-04 18:45:34

Wah! You're all over the place! Hello crazymum. I'm married with 2 (one of each) and I'm just cranky, not crazy

zephyrcat Wed 17-Nov-04 18:45:58

lol hey there crazymom!! you're doing ok, you'll get the hang of it! I've got 2 rugrats - one is almost 3 one is 5 months - and yeah, being a little crazy really does help!!!! look forward to chatting to you

ladyhawk Wed 17-Nov-04 18:48:05

hi crazy mum,nuts and crazy...you are in good company.glad to know who youare was walking around asking are you crazymom was in danger of being locked up

crazymom Wed 17-Nov-04 18:50:35

hello nice and nutty mums, im glad to be in your company, I know I repeated meslf earlier lol, but I'll try not to do that again, my hubby just gone out so I have 15/20mins b4 the pc fight begins! lol thanks for sayin hi and who are ya ladyhawk? pmsl

crazymom Wed 17-Nov-04 18:53:05

just checkin lol

crazymom Wed 17-Nov-04 19:00:44

thanks for the welcome peeps, goin now but be on again 2moro, really lookin forward to chattin again ta all

crazymom Wed 17-Nov-04 19:07:02

ok I know mosta these messages are from me but plz, I AM new, I just got an earywiggin from ladyhawk there and she told me to fess up........she's my sis....yup......my OLDER sis I might add lol I'll b on again soon take care y'all crazymom

crazymom Mon 10-Jan-05 20:21:31

I aint bin on in a while as Ive had very many problems at home with my eldest son leaving home in very bad circumstances and Ive been very down, sorry I have nothing encouraging to say to anyone right now...Im feeling a tad low

crazymom Mon 10-Jan-05 20:21:31

I aint bin on in a while as Ive had very many problems at home with my eldest son leaving home in very bad circumstances and Ive been very down, sorry I have nothing encouraging to say to anyone right now...Im feeling a tad low

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now