Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

MUMS IN RUGELEY

(8 Posts)
RUTH01 Fri 15-Oct-04 12:25:59

Hi out there! Any mums from Rugeley out there to talk to?

golds Fri 15-Oct-04 12:27:39

I'm here for half an hour

golds Fri 15-Oct-04 12:34:49

Are they the new houses up the top on the right ?
My kids are both at school now dd (nearly 7) and ds (4), going to watch them soon in their harvest festival at school, my dd has a piece to read. Should be fun, do you know many people in Rugeley ? I left 16 years ago, so I did all my schooling there, I pottered around the town a bit, I get my hair done at Gill's but haven't yet managed to bump into anyone I know.

RUTH01 Fri 15-Oct-04 13:02:11

They're on the left hand side - built about 10 years ago before they started on this new set of new ones. I know a couple of people in Rugeley but not too many - hoping I can improve on that score tho!!! Have lived in Rugeley about 10 years.

golds Fri 15-Oct-04 13:11:12

I like Rugeley, even tho I don't live there it always feels like home to me whenever I go back. Ive spent a few few Sunday mornings in Dancing Dragons lately, the kids like it, have you been ?

Will have to go now, got to fight for a seat in the front row, will catch up with you later.

RUTH01 Fri 15-Oct-04 13:14:33

I have been there - my little girl enjoys it. Nice to talk to you - hope to do it again soon1 x

golds Fri 15-Oct-04 13:15:38

I really am going now - check out the staffs/shrops meet up site, if you would like to come. Bye

TwoTots Thu 27-Jan-05 00:04:03

Hi
Not sure if anyone can help me with this one but someone told me a while ago that a new play area was being set up in Cannock (near Brian James- I think) similar to Dancing Dragons in Rugeley.
I've been searching on line to find it but as I don't know what its's called I've drawn a halt.

Does anyone know if it exists and if so, what it's called? Think it was going to open around Christmas time.

Thanks if you can help me

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now