Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

Posey

(3 Posts)
Posey Sat 22-May-04 20:52:40

Oh how to make this sound interesting

Well, I'm 35, married to dh for 8 years (together for 15). Have 2 children, dd almost 7 and ds 17 months.
Am originally from Grimsby but have lived in London for past 17 years.
Spent 10 years as a staff nurse, but now a SAHM. Have done a bit of voluntary work between children, and worked in a local pre-school.

Hobbies include reading, TV, mumsnet, and having a bit of time in my own company.

One of my biggest ambitions is to run the London marathon the year I'm 40.

Thats me in a nutshell!

almostanangel Thu 16-Jun-05 11:46:05

hello!

Posey Thu 16-Jun-05 21:02:33

Blimey, that must be one of the longest times ever taken to get a response to a posting! Was just nosing at the photos on here and suddenly my name jumped out at me.
Am debating sticking a photo on. The mn pedometer clubbers have said they want a picture of me in my moonwalk bra which takes place on Saturday. Oh how excited I am!

Well as this profile is about a year old, just add 1 year to everything and it'll be about right!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: