Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

Bron

(21 Posts)
Bron Fri 21-May-04 10:51:13

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Bron Sun 29-Aug-04 19:22:44

JJ Sun 29-Aug-04 19:45:25

Hey, I've been wondering about you. Haven't kept track well enough to know when you moved.

You're about a 3 hour drive from us (prob 2 1/2, if I think about it and depending on traffic). Come visit and we'll do a mini meetup with LIZS and, hopefully, paps and monkey.

You can stay the weekend if you don't mind mess and chaos.

JJ Sun 29-Aug-04 19:47:05

Not that I can speak for LIZS! She's pretty close (in a relative sense), though.

Hausfrau Sun 29-Aug-04 19:51:02

JJ Sun 29-Aug-04 20:02:49

In Switzerland between Winterthur and Zurich. It's an easy drive. Have CATed you. But as you prob won't get it until tomorrow, next weekend is really good for us. You could come down Fri afternoon and go back Sunday or whenever, really. Just a thought!

JanH Sun 29-Aug-04 20:16:05

Good to hear from you, Hausfrau (really???? you never sounded like a hausfrau!) and I'm very glad that DS1 is getting over his homesickness.

Hope you took your concussion band with you.

Janxxx

emsiewill Sun 29-Aug-04 20:31:03

HF I've been wondering how you are. Glad to hear it's going well.

LIZS Sun 29-Aug-04 20:38:53

Hi just popped in. Have been waiting for an update and wondering how things were going for you. Good on ds1, sounds like his German is already better than my kids', and yes I'd be up for a meet up too !

bran Sun 29-Aug-04 20:38:59

I'm so glad you like Stuttgart Hausfrau, I think it was a much better decision than Dublin.

Are you going to be going to German classes when the kids are in school/kindergarten? When I was living in Berlin I felt a wonderful sense of achievement when I read a sign, and understood the information and later couldn't remember whether it had been in German or English.

By the way, I have a Bron-like name, sorry about that , and you were here first. I'm not terribly imaginative about names either.

WideWebWitch Sun 29-Aug-04 20:45:27

Oh, glad you went for Stuttgart Bron! Glad it's good.

cerys Tue 31-Aug-04 08:44:16

Hello Hausfrau! I've been thinking about you too - glad it's going OK and that DS1 is settling better.
Take care!

motherinferior Sat 18-Sep-04 13:37:49

Oh, I missed that this was you! hurrah!

SantaClausfrau Fri 17-Dec-04 10:29:29

jofeb04 Sat 18-Dec-04 20:08:35

Hiya Hausfrau,
Where in Cardiff did u use to live in? Im origionally from Cardiff. How long u been in Germany for then? You liking it hun?
Are you from Wales origionally?

MariNativityPlay Sun 19-Dec-04 19:53:40

I missed it was you too! Have been wondering how you were doing, and now we know

SantaClausfrau Sun 19-Dec-04 20:14:43

jofeb04 Mon 20-Dec-04 11:23:29

hiya,
I'm from the heath origionally, but now living in the valleys, near blaqckwood. hows germany treatin u?

SantaClausfrau Mon 20-Dec-04 19:36:11

chocolatecath Tue 28-Dec-04 21:48:56

Hausfrau Bron, hello! Do you remember me? We met (again) at Carol's Breastfeeding Party (May 2004). I was there with my new(ish) daughter but recognised you from an antenatal class in
2000 - I had my first boy in July that year too. Just thought I would say hello and congratulations on moving to Germany! You're amazing! Best wishes to you from Cardiff. I am new to MN and go by the name of chocolatecath (but may change it, new to this nickname thing).

Enideepmidwinter Tue 28-Dec-04 22:24:05

OMG I didnt realise HausFrau was you Bron, was just about to post about you on the missing mnetter thread, good to hear from you x E

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now