Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

MadameButterfly

(3 Posts)
MadameButterfly Thu 13-May-04 19:30:18

Hi there,
I thought I would start off this new board.

My real name is Jan (MN name used to be JanHR)
I am 33 (34 in July) and live in Staffordshire.
I am engaged to Richard and hope to get married next year.
I am a Stay at Home Mum to Lauren who is currently 21 months old.

We enjoy playing board games which Richard brings back from Germany each October.

i also take Lauren to various activites each weekday morning.

I think that is about it for now, but I will add more later if I think of anything else.

MadameButterfly Wed 19-May-04 22:22:52

Just had a thought.

When doing the swaps whoever gets me moght tlook here, so I better put a bit more info on.

I an currently following the weightwarchers points diet as i want to lose about 2.5 stone before we get married next year. I lost 1.5 in the first week and hoping for a bit more when I step on the scales on Friday

MadameButterfly Thu 17-Mar-05 21:47:32

Just thought I would update this.

I am now living between Sutton Coldfield and Walsall in the West Midlands, but will (hopefully) be moving to Sutton by te end of this year. We are having a new house built and should get it started late May/Early June and hope to be in for Christmas.

The wedding is on hold for the moment until the house is finished but we hope to get married on a cruise ship next year.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: