Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

(3 Posts)
MadameButterfly Thu 13-May-04 19:30:18

Hi there,
I thought I would start off this new board.

My real name is Jan (MN name used to be JanHR)
I am 33 (34 in July) and live in Staffordshire.
I am engaged to Richard and hope to get married next year.
I am a Stay at Home Mum to Lauren who is currently 21 months old.

We enjoy playing board games which Richard brings back from Germany each October.

i also take Lauren to various activites each weekday morning.

I think that is about it for now, but I will add more later if I think of anything else.

MadameButterfly Wed 19-May-04 22:22:52

Just had a thought.

When doing the swaps whoever gets me moght tlook here, so I better put a bit more info on.

I an currently following the weightwarchers points diet as i want to lose about 2.5 stone before we get married next year. I lost 1.5 in the first week and hoping for a bit more when I step on the scales on Friday

MadameButterfly Thu 17-Mar-05 21:47:32

Just thought I would update this.

I am now living between Sutton Coldfield and Walsall in the West Midlands, but will (hopefully) be moving to Sutton by te end of this year. We are having a new house built and should get it started late May/Early June and hope to be in for Christmas.

The wedding is on hold for the moment until the house is finished but we hope to get married on a cruise ship next year.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now