Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

my lil girly 27wks and 6days

(9 Posts)
dressedupnowheretogo Mon 29-May-06 09:41:39

thak you to the window to the womb they were fab yesterday i love my pictures i think she looks like me when i was small

dressedupnowheretogo Mon 29-May-06 09:50:31

i cant stop watching the dvd its so cute

melsy Mon 29-May-06 09:56:03

aww bless , look at that little thing.

dressedupnowheretogo Mon 29-May-06 17:45:26

thanks melsy im so in love with this little girl
135 quid for a tem min scan a dvd a cd rom with 6 pics then we paid 24 quid for three a4 pics and 4 keyrings wicked value also they do a mini scan for ten quid which is just a quick look or for 75 quid they do a ten min scan and 10 b&w shots

YellowFeathers Tue 30-May-06 09:19:36

Gorgeous

It must be fab having that done and a great keepsake too.

dressedupnowheretogo Tue 30-May-06 09:41:16

im so glad we did it i always thought we never would but chris [dh] was so excited it was worth it just to see his face and he's been so much more excited since we went this pic is on his phone he's got it on his keyring bless boasting dad already

CaptainDippy Tue 30-May-06 10:42:50

Wow!! Congratulations btw!! Amazing!!

LadyCodofCOdford Tue 30-May-06 10:43:32

bbobylicious is an unusual name isnt it

dressedupnowheretogo Tue 30-May-06 10:49:36

my boobylicious is due to my huge norks and also the fact they have beek leaking for the past eight weeks and my younger brother went she 's boobylicious as in bootylicious i thought it was very pro bf too

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: