Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

Help desperate..

(14 Posts)
eidsvold Mon 29-May-06 07:46:03

MIL sent this gorgeous hat to Aus for dd2 and I have managed to lose it.....I am so upset I managed to lose it.

anyone know where I can get another the same - think it is either M&S or next..... it is fab hat and desperate for her to have the same again.... without letting MIL know I lost it...

eidsvold Mon 29-May-06 07:47:02

the brin actually sits down and it has the embroidery all the way around.

eidsvold Mon 29-May-06 13:01:10

think it is GAP actually - anyone help?!?!

eidsvold Mon 29-May-06 13:01:52

12 - 18 month size I guess....

ggglimpopo Mon 29-May-06 13:11:30

Message withdrawn

lanismum Mon 29-May-06 13:13:45

i think its gap too, i was looking at hats in there the other day, and although they wasnt exactly the same design, they were the same style, with the chin strap.

LadySherlockofLGJ Mon 29-May-06 13:16:21

Ask her where she bought it, tell her DD is the subject of terminal envy and you have a friend who would like to get one for her DD and will have rellys visiting soon so they could bring it.

Then by the power of MN, we will go and get you a hat and post it to you.

Crafty ??

Moi ??

Perish the thought.

Rhubarb Mon 29-May-06 13:23:55

Good one Sherlock! C'est un bon ideé!

eidsvold Mon 29-May-06 13:38:27

ohh did not think of that - you know - she would just go and get another one without a second thought and would not be annoyed at me but I feel so bad about it... silly isn't it.

Thanks for that idea - shall try it.

If all else fails I will own up to being terrible ...

ggglimpopo Mon 29-May-06 14:04:04

Message withdrawn

Cadmum Mon 29-May-06 15:33:20

I will look in the Gap tomorrow... I know EXACTLY how you feel. I lost DS1's first summer hat and it was my dad that had gone to the trouble of choosing it.

Can you look at Gap.com to check? (I have a Mac without Netscape Navigator or I would offer to check there.)

Piffle Mon 29-May-06 15:46:12

no help with the hat but golly your dd is GORGEOUS!

eidsvold Mon 29-May-06 23:45:24

I have dd1's hats labelled but had not got around to doing dd2... slack I know. Will do that with the mobile no too.

thanks piffle.

have tried gap.com but nothing like this

myturn Mon 29-May-06 23:58:36

Is there no name label in the hat? Sorry, I know you have probably already looked.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: