Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

Helloo mummies how long can you go before lack of sleep drives you doolally??

(4 Posts)
notamorningmum Tue 23-May-06 10:13:57

helloo everyone i have been on this site a few times and thought i should take the plunge and introduce meself!!!
My ds who is 2 has decided bedtime is definately not sleep time am getting really desperate as this has been going on for weeks have treid giving him extra bottles no nap more food later bedtime etc all have failed have tried leaving him but it was 3 hours before he fell asleep for 30 mins arrggghhhh
Am also looking for little freinds for my darling boy(please dont let above put you off he is lovely at most other time except bed!!!)and obviously a few adult conversations for me wouldnt go a miss....
Soo if you live in the wantage,grove abbingdon area or if you have any miricale cures for my little bedtime nightmare pleaseee get in touch as am quite sure i am going crackers!!!!!!

suzywong Tue 23-May-06 10:15:42

1)hello and welcome
2) vodka
3) you will never leave MN once you start

be seeing you around

kipper22 Tue 23-May-06 10:19:48

hello, welcome! sounds wierd but more naps and earlier bedtime always seems to work for DS (he's younger than yours tohgh, only 9omnths)

supanovastargaza Wed 24-May-06 12:47:55

Hi, i had a rough night with my little one last night.
Kipper22 is right though. More naps definatley!... Only yesterday he only napped once all day! Hey Ho

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: