Talk

Advanced search

Bear in mind that this is a public forum that anybody with internet access can read. You may wish to limit the amount of personally-identifiable information you disclose.

YohoAhoy says, well...YohoAhoy really!

(6 Posts)
YohoAhoy Thu 18-May-06 18:17:12

Thought I'd better do a quick hello before launching myself willynilly into threads, although I have already posted on one today.

I'm a long-term lurker, maybe a record-holding lurker, although am far too ashamed of my wuss-ness to reveal the length of time it has taken me to post.

You all seem like a highly intelligent, beautiful, and downright wonderful bunch, and I am hoping that at least some of you are susceptible to blatant fawning, so will love me instantly.

serenity Thu 18-May-06 18:19:33

Blatent fawning works wonders on me

Welcome Yoho (great name and great program btw)

Kathy1972 Thu 18-May-06 18:19:43

Arrrr. Ahoy there and welcome to Mumsnet me hearty.

zippitippitoes Thu 18-May-06 18:20:29

Hi and how long have you been lurking then

kipper22 Fri 19-May-06 11:45:35

Hello! Fantastic name - my favourite characters (after Kipper of course!) So do you have kids? How many? how old?

YohoAhoy Fri 19-May-06 12:44:03

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Sorry about delay - I ended up doing something I always think is really rude, which is posting a message, then disappearing.

I'm afraid work got in the way. Pah.

Well, I've 2 kids - ds nearly 7 & dd 4. Live in luvverly Devon, and am enjoying my last year as a 30-something

YohoAhoy is a work of sheer genius I feel.

zippi - nope, my lips are sealed.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: