Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

single mums in cornwall?

(6 Posts)
mum2mikey Wed 27-Jul-05 21:51:04

am i the only one? i feel so alone.

pinkmamma Sun 31-Jul-05 09:03:41

hi there, i am a single mum in sw wales but looking into moving to cornwall area... i have one ds aged 3. you?

mum2mikey Sun 31-Jul-05 21:42:47

hiya. i have a ds nearly 2. where you looking to move to, which area?

pinkmamma Mon 01-Aug-05 09:09:40

I am not quite sure yet. Thinking of renting a cottage for a week in Truro area in September and having a look at some different areas. I put a message on the "other subjects" thread and people have given me some areas to look at - but any recommendations from you would be great. Whereabouts are you?

mum2mikey Mon 01-Aug-05 19:36:50

im in st austell. it depends what you want and what price, if you are buying or renting and whether you like shops or village life. st austell is ok, but not many shops, truro is very expensive to buy but lots of shops for a cornwall town. redruth, cambourn and penryn are cheap but they have a bad name, although not sure why.

pinkmamma Tue 02-Aug-05 09:01:47

I am looking to buy but will prob have max £160k to spend. I suppose I would like shops nearby but dont want to live anywhere too quiet. How do you find it being a single mum down there? Is there alot to do with kids out of season? Any idea what the schools are like in Truro? Sorry to ask so many questions

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now