Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Any mumsnetters in Cheltenham?

(19 Posts)
Frogling Fri 27-Jun-03 13:01:34

Are there any mumsnetters who live in or around Cheltenham who fancy meeting up occasionally for chats and coffee (and cake, of course!).
I have a one-yr old daughter and am due again in 6 weeks time and want to meet some other mums and generally get out and about. Would also be good to have a support network of other mums for advice and general chit-chat. Let me know!

Ronniebaby Thu 24-Jul-03 18:18:30

Hi there, I live in Tamworth, so not close but not a million miles away, I'm always up for chats, emails, going out, I drive and have a DS of 3, I used to have a friend in Cheltenham, but they have moved to Kent now, but used to go visit once a month.

Ailsa Thu 24-Jul-03 20:30:03

Hi Frogling, I live in Worcester so not so far away. I'm due in 5 weeks, would love to meet up while I'm on maternity leave. I have a dd of 9 and ds of 6, so they'll both be back at school when number 3 arrives (as long as it's not early).

currantbunmum Mon 15-Sep-03 20:33:40

Hi Frogling, I have only just read your note, I live in Cheltenham, with our 7month old dd, and my dp. It would be nice to arrange a meeting, emails etc. I am going back to work mid November, but only 2 days a week, so I'm sure I'd find time for a chat and of course the cake!

Bogwoppit Mon 15-Sep-03 21:35:39

Just seen this. My parents live (seperately) in Cheltenham. I lived there form birth to when I went to uni.
Perhaps I could join a meetup when I am home sometime.
where abouts do you guys live?

currantbunmum Mon 15-Sep-03 22:42:36

Hi Bogwopit, I live close to Winchcombe, about 15 mins outside Chelt.How far away are you?
I don't think any dates have been made as yet, I'm ready for a bit of socializing if anyone else fancies it. Day time is best for me.

Bogwoppit Mon 15-Sep-03 23:06:08

Well I live in yorkshire, but my mum lives near sainsburys in Chelt. (nr to M5 junction & Swindon Village)

I have a friend from school who used tolive in Winchcombe.

Dad lives nearer to the town centre.

I went to Pates Grammar school. Mum works at ladies college.
My DS is just 2
Winchcombe is doable from my mums though. I don't work so can come down pretty much anytime

musica Thu 20-Nov-03 12:16:30

Bogwoppit - does your mum teach at CLC?

Bogwoppit Tue 25-Nov-03 23:10:51

she is a physics tech &teaches electronics musica

crazyfrog Wed 16-Feb-05 22:42:22

Hi hows every one doing? I live in cheltenham. i'm 26 and 34 weeks pregnant. and would love to meet up with other mums in the area

elliesmoomoo Wed 16-Feb-05 22:56:31

Hi there I live in Cheltenham with my DD who is 5 1/2 months old

elliesmoomoo Wed 16-Feb-05 23:00:44

I'm 21 and married. I live in Hesters Way

crazyfrog Wed 16-Feb-05 23:03:38

where bouts in chelt do you live. am new to this what does dd mean

crazyfrog Wed 16-Feb-05 23:03:39

where bouts in chelt do you live. am new to this what does dd mean

elliesmoomoo Wed 16-Feb-05 23:04:43

DD = Dear Daughter. I live opposite St Thomas Moores Church.You?

crazyfrog Wed 16-Feb-05 23:07:06

cool, do you work at the mo. i am a receptionist have two weeks left and cant wait to go on leave

elliesmoomoo Wed 16-Feb-05 23:09:27

Nope no plans at the moment. Will go back when I have another LO (little one) and its at school Where do u work?

crazyfrog Wed 16-Feb-05 23:26:35

sorry for delay getting used to the computer. i work behind sainsburys. i am married two got married at chelt reg office earlier this year. how about you. what does your husband do.

crazyfrog Wed 16-Feb-05 23:39:55

must go to bed now got to get up early for work
will reply again tomorrow

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now