Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

EAST LONDON MUMS (CHINGFORD E4) MEET UP!

(11 Posts)
katiedaci Sat 23-Jul-05 23:41:37

hi all, i am katie 19 and i have a son who is nearly 2,
we live in chingford e4 and we are looking to meet other mums in or near the area. we moved to chingford 8 months so we dont know anyone here yet.

look forward to speaking to you

from katie

ladym Mon 25-Jul-05 15:31:43

Hi Katie, im Michelle ive just turned 23 and have a daughter whos 2, if youve got msn you can add me michelledaly@fsmail.net hope to chat to you x

katiedaci Mon 25-Jul-05 23:00:48

hi michelle, sorry i havent got msn, but my email address is: katiedaci@ntlworld.com
hope to speak to you soon.
where abouts do you live.
from katie

loulabelle222 Tue 26-Jul-05 09:08:55

hi katie not far from u with ds aged nearly 16m!

katiedaci Tue 26-Jul-05 13:20:11

hi loulabelle,
nice to meet you, how far away do you live from me, if you are not that far then maybe we could meet up sometime.
speak soon from katie

ladym Tue 26-Jul-05 17:59:51

Hiya Katie, im in whetstone north london, but i drive so chingford is only 10-15mins down the north circular, im up for meetin sometime if you want!

katiedaci Wed 27-Jul-05 10:45:26

hi michelle,
i dont know where whetstone is, so maybe we could meet somewhere in chingford.

speak soon
from katie

ladym Wed 27-Jul-05 16:07:21

Hi Katie, whetstone is near southgate! do you drive??? do you take you lil boy to any soft play near you? maybe we could meet at a soft play so kiddies can av a run about!

katiedaci Wed 27-Jul-05 17:10:24

hi michelle, no i dont drive at the moment but i am learning so it wont be that long.
i dont know any soft play areas round here, if you do then we could meet there.
speak soon from katie

ladym Tue 02-Aug-05 11:21:23

Hi Katie, sorry ive taken so long to reply just been away for weekend, im not sure of any soft plays in chingford! i no theres one in enfield i think theres a bus from chingford direct to enfield!

katiedaci Tue 02-Aug-05 13:00:17

hi michelle, if we do meet in enfield where abouts would we meet as i dont know it that well, is it the 313 bus that goes there.
also i have got msn now if you want to chat my name is: katiedaci@hotmail.co.uk, what is your msn name so i can add u on.
speak soon from katie

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now