Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Cannon Hall Farm; 29th July 2005

(72 Posts)
Hulababy Fri 22-Jul-05 08:53:13

New thread for clarifying what is happening!

Date: Friday 29th July

Time: 12:30

Place: Cannon Hall FARM

(note - we will be meeting at Cannon Hall Farm which is about a mile or so's drive beyond Cannon Hall car park...)

Meet Place: Outside the Cafe at 12:30

Those going so far:
Hulababy & DD (3yo)
Yorkiegirl & DDs ( 3 yo & 15 mo)
trace2 & DS (3 yo)
rubyroo
Katzguk & DDs (2¾yo and 7½weeks)
ditsymum
gingerbear & DD (3 yo)
sarahhal & ds (2yo)
purpleturtle & DD (4yo) and DS (2.5yo)
Jamiesam & DSs (4yo and 2yo)
Nbg & DD (21mths)
Hula's friend & DS (3yo)
Calicopie & DD (3.2) and DS (14mths)

Food: Picnic or café – not yet been decided. May depend on weather to start with. Rain check mid week???

jamiesam Fri 22-Jul-05 13:56:01

Excellent

Rubyroo not coming out though .

Just need to smoke out ditsymum now - I want ds/dd facts! (Shocking number of 3 year olds out there!!)

maturer Fri 22-Jul-05 20:22:58

Would love to have joined you as your pretty much on my doorstep BUT meeting a man in Chicago that day!
also my ds and dd's seem a bit too old (8,11,13)- next time - they could be the babysitters
Have a great day all!

rubyroo Fri 22-Jul-05 23:05:44

sorry i meant to type friends not fiends coming up for weekend! {blush] have lovely time

katzguk Tue 26-Jul-05 22:04:18

just bumping!

Hulababy Tue 26-Jul-05 22:06:04

Looking forward to this still. My friend and her DS are still coming too all being well. Hi if you are lurking somewhere

katzguk Tue 26-Jul-05 22:09:17

i'm around - just off to bed DD2 asleep now and will hoepfully be for the next 6 hours!! yep we've got a sleeper this time. but she sure does feed a lot during the day as you will almost all bear witness to on friday!

katzguk Thu 28-Jul-05 08:22:27

just had a text from Hula - she's worried about the weather.

BBC forcast is for overcast/cloudy not rain tomorrow.

Do we have a plan B in case of rain?

Nbg Thu 28-Jul-05 12:09:07

Hi everyone.

I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow. Haven't felt too good the last couple of days so I think I'll give it a miss. Have a good day though everyone

Nbg Thu 28-Jul-05 12:10:26

Trace2 will CAT you just to make sure you get this. Don't want you waiting outside the CO-OP for me!

Nbg Thu 28-Jul-05 12:12:47

Arghhhhhhhhhhh Trace2 you sdon't receive CAT's!!!!!

Can everyone bump to make sure she gets this! Thanks.

purpleturtle Thu 28-Jul-05 12:14:46

I'm thinking a Plan B might well be a good idea. Even if it's not raining tomorrow it's going to be a little muddy underfoot isn't it?!

<Not that I have any useful suggestions...>

trace2 Thu 28-Jul-05 13:04:33

ok sorry carnt go tomorrow ds made with cold, been up all night also i feel pretty awful too, maybe because am tired, if any better tomorrow will see you all there, if not will have to meet again. hope you have a good time if i dont make it.

Nbg Thu 28-Jul-05 13:31:52

Hope you feel better soon T2. I feel like rubbish, I think it's going round atm.

I'd invite you all round to mine for tea and cakes but don't think you'll all fit in my tiny house!
Hope the weather picks up!

Hulababy Thu 28-Jul-05 16:06:27

Plan B needed I think -any ideas anyone?

Pub with soft play nearby? Something like that maybe?

Nbg Thu 28-Jul-05 16:16:27

The metrodome have a softplay area but I'm unsure of times and what ages.

There are 2 softplay places near me. One called Funworld. It's small but I'm sure the kids will love it and there's the Eastfield arms again.

Hulababy Thu 28-Jul-05 16:35:36

Spund promising; where are they in relation to Cannon Hall - or some other landmar (M1, etc)?

Yorkiegirl Thu 28-Jul-05 16:38:00

Message withdrawn

Nbg Thu 28-Jul-05 16:40:33

Erm...

Come off at Jc 38 (I guess you probably would have done for CH)

Both Softplays are in Mapplewell. Yorkiegirl will know them both. It is pretty simple to get to.

Yorkiegirl Thu 28-Jul-05 16:42:17

Message withdrawn

Nbg Thu 28-Jul-05 16:45:08

Funworld is at the top behind the CO-OP and the Eastfield is further up the road going past the CO-OP.

Yorkiegirl Thu 28-Jul-05 16:47:40

Message withdrawn

Nbg Thu 28-Jul-05 16:48:53

It is nice. Just been done out and the kids area is in the corner of the pub, out of the way.

Such a shame about Cannon Hall though.

Yorkiegirl Thu 28-Jul-05 16:50:13

Message withdrawn

Hulababy Thu 28-Jul-05 16:52:46

Fine by me - don't think rain is going to stop in time for the farm TBH.

I may need directions though - or at least an address so I can find it on multimap.

When are we going to make a final decision?

I still would liek to do something tomorrow, as DD is expecting to go out and play with children.

Besides I may have to do housewwork if I stay in

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now