Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Any Mums in Ipswich?

(13 Posts)
Hil1505 Sat 16-Jul-05 21:12:32

Hi
I've just moved to Ipswich and would love to hear from any other Mums in the area. I have a 19 month old son and live close to the town centre.

jessicaandbumpsmummy Mon 18-Jul-05 18:04:36

hi there!

im in colchester, but an ipswich girl at heart. Have Jessica who is 1 on sunday, and expecting again in october.

tell me more about you! what area of town are you in????

Hil1505 Tue 19-Jul-05 20:37:00

Hi
I'm in North Ipswich near Dale Hall Lane. I am from Ipswich originally but have been living in Colchester for the last few years and just moved back here! Where abouts in Colchester are you?
I went to a few Mother and Baby Groups in Colchester and am trying to find some to go to in Ipswich now.

jessicaandbumpsmummy Tue 19-Jul-05 21:45:38

im on the army estate! Drury meadows bit - off LAyer Road.

Only go to the army mums and tots at the moment, and not sure of any baby groups in ipswich as havent been living there since i had Jess.

i love ipswich..... will be back there on saturday to see dad.... he lives the other side of town, foxhall road/felixstowe road area!

Hil1505 Fri 22-Jul-05 19:18:49

I'm enjoying living back in Ipswich but miss Colchester as I lived close to Castle Park and the town. Most of the Mother and Baby Groups in Ipswich close down for the summer holidays, so will give them a go in September. Do you like living in Colchester? How often to you visit Ipswich?

Dior Fri 22-Jul-05 19:30:21

Message withdrawn

jessicaandbumpsmummy Fri 22-Jul-05 19:43:42

Colchester is ok..... but prefer Ipswich! In ipswich every few weeks as Dad still there. Over tomorrow to see him for a few hours!

Dior - I know - what happened to that?! Must get something sorted!

Hil1505 Sun 24-Jul-05 21:28:48

I still come over to Colchester on the train every couple of weeks to see friends (Ben loves the train as I've been taking him on it since he was 6 weeks old)! If there are any meet ups in Colchester let me know.

ditzyangeluk Wed 03-Jan-07 14:55:32

Until recently, I worked at a creche in a gym (which unfortunately closed) caring for children/babies for two hours each morning whilst their parents used the gym facilities. As well as this, I have had extensive Child Care/Baby experience & would dearly love to put my skills into practise again.
Anyway, I am thinking of starting a regular Mums & Toddlers Drop-In Club/Meet & am looking for somewhere to have it.
Just got to find a place & go from there.
Any thoughts on this idea anyone?
Many thanx - & Happy New Year!

Naomi77 Fri 12-Jan-07 19:01:46

Hi I'm new to this.
I live in Colchester also and would love to meet mums in the area.
I have a 20 month old who is a bit of a handful at the moment.
Be great to hear from you.

Nxx

Naomi77 Fri 12-Jan-07 19:02:19

Hi I'm new to this.
I live in Colchester also and would love to meet mums in the area.
I have a 20 month old who is a bit of a handful at the moment.
Be great to hear from you.

Nxx

Wilde007 Tue 30-Jan-07 22:12:47

Hi i can't answer personally to your posts, is that right???

Naomi77 Thu 22-Feb-07 18:33:26

I am not sure how it works.
I think you can by clicking on the envelope.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now