Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Mum of 2 in stevenage

(11 Posts)
JamieOliversPHWOOOAR Wed 13-Jul-05 20:35:47

*Hi all*, never done this before but I'll try anything once! Have 2 lovely kids aged 4 and 2 (1 girl 1 boy). Who ask me nearly every day if they can play with some other kids , so if there is any one in this area who wants to meet up and take the kids for days out etc, please leave a message as we would love to hear from you.

honeypot01 Wed 13-Jul-05 20:49:06

hi there, i dont live in Stevenage. Im in Enfield and have a little boy who is 3 yrs old

JamieOliversPHWOOOAR Thu 14-Jul-05 22:14:56

hi honeypot, thanks for your reply! I know where edgeware is, its not far is it. Im 25 and like i said before, have 2 kids. So, how long you lived in edgeware? Is there any good kiddie places round there? Would be nice to make some new pals. You can email me anytime to chat. I check my emails everyday. Are you on msn? we could chat on there if you like? email me on: Kennyandvicky@tiscali.co.uk. x speak soon.

honeypot01 Thu 14-Jul-05 22:41:29

Hi there
Im in Enfield, where u get Edgware from??!! Theres a few kiddy places round here, went to nice softplay place today at Brent X called Topsy Turvy with a girl i've been meeting through netmums. Im 27, a single mum and work Mon-Wed in west end would be great to meet up on a Thurs or Fri. I tried adding you to my msn but says you dont av account. is your msn on diff email? my email is beth01@blueyonder.co.uk
Hope to chat soon x

Georgiesmum Wed 20-Jul-05 16:24:47

hi my sister lives in stevenage and has two boys 1 whis 3 and one whos 2. shall ask here if she would like to meet up.

JamieOliversPHWOOOAR Wed 20-Jul-05 18:17:55

Hiya honeypot! Have added you to my msn now so will chat to you as soon as you are on at the same time as me! or email! x

JamieOliversPHWOOOAR Wed 20-Jul-05 18:19:19

hi georgiesmum. thanks for that. that would be great. look forward to hearing from you!

sparklymieow Wed 20-Jul-05 18:20:07

Hi I am 26 and live in WGC. My sister lives in stevenage.

honeypot01 Wed 20-Jul-05 19:07:58

Hi Jamieoliver

I've got u on msn now but u dont seem to be on yet! i've tried emailing you but keeps getting returned??

JamieOliversPHWOOOAR Wed 27-Jul-05 21:53:09

Hi sparklymieow
thanks for your reply. If you want to chat you can add me to your msn if you have it? Kennyandvicky@tiscali.co.uk. speak soon x

QueenEagle Wed 27-Jul-05 22:42:41

JOphwoooar - are you anywhere near Cambridge???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now