Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Ealing meets ups.... we will

(29 Posts)
Slink Mon 04-Jul-05 21:04:27

Hi thought i would start a new one..........

Ok so are we saying a meet up with kids on the 18th???? ok will let you know as i have no diary here, and when are we all meeting up??????????

Hope all are well xxx

MrsBigD Mon 04-Jul-05 21:55:38

I'll be working on Monday 18th as I've had to swap days as we'll be at court on Tuesday 19th...

unicorn Mon 04-Jul-05 21:58:08

hello peeps!
because these conversations move from active so quickly, I never get to read the meetup...

Why you at court Mrs bd?

Let me know a time and place and will try and meet y'all.
The Ealing festival thingy looks lively, the children's one may be a good point to meet up?

yingers74 Tue 05-Jul-05 09:47:22

I can do pm with kids and any evenings with adults that week at the mo!

Slink Tue 05-Jul-05 09:55:16

Unicorn when does the ealing festival start???? dd finishes skool 27th July but only goes mornings anyway???

Mrs have you been caught walking under that red light?????????????????? he he (joke)

MrsBigD Tue 05-Jul-05 18:12:25

well actually more red figures... financial trouble... no jailtime involved though so you lot are stuck with me

yingers74 Tue 05-Jul-05 18:42:47

good luck in court mrs! And remember to be nice to the judge!

Slink Tue 05-Jul-05 18:50:06

Mrs good luck from me too, my god you are going to need a drink????

Hope all goes well. How are your little ones and your nanny????? Are things all ok and your dh? Not heard from you in a while a bloody email is crap at the mo should be fixed by end of the week,xxxx

MrsBigD Wed 06-Jul-05 20:35:58

thanks yingers and slink.
Oh yes I do need a drink!
Sitting here and having to wait till next week to see doctor to get results of my ultrasound today and then the week after court day... it's all happening in the BigD household

slink - kids are ok again after virus, dh has his moments...nanny is GREAT, SUPER, FANTASTIC!

off to bed now am totally whacked

Slink Thu 07-Jul-05 09:32:51

Mrs i think you need along holiday one your own not just a drink........... god poor you, i know you don't have much time these days but feel free to cat me, i am still here.

MrsBigD Thu 07-Jul-05 11:45:27

IS EVERYONE O.K.?

I'm stuck at work as they advise not to travel

yingers74 Thu 07-Jul-05 13:26:37

mrs - glad to hear you are good. I am fine as have been in acton doing local things with dd, thank god.

have checked in with everyone in central london and thankfully all are fine. I just cannot believe what has happened. stay safe mrs. xxx

Slink Thu 07-Jul-05 19:47:54

Hi mrs sent you an email this am but now can't get on to it as it is down???
Did not take dd to dance and drama EALING was a nightmare, Hope you got home ok. My sister has just reached home safe thank god

Slink Fri 08-Jul-05 20:14:22

Hi mrs how are you?????????????

God it is very quiet on here.

MrsBigD Sat 09-Jul-05 07:04:13

spent quality time with the kids yesterday evening as they hadn't seen me for 2 days

I'm fine. Trip home yesterday was weird... the central line train was nearly empty and I was the only white face! Looks like us 'whities' were more scared of getting on the tube. And yes I know... I'm not being PC

yingers74 Thu 14-Jul-05 23:06:36

any decisions? just got back from clacton.

MrsBigD Fri 15-Jul-05 18:26:43

nothing concrete yet as far as I know. Our thread has gone quiet

Slink Wed 20-Jul-05 20:11:54

Hi who s for a meet up Saturday or Sunday or both warpole park they have a few things going on for kids from 2pm anyone????????????

Lets shake up this thread.

MrsBigD Thu 21-Jul-05 21:16:17

shake shake shake

I'm on for Sunday afternoon

unicorn Thu 21-Jul-05 21:34:18

Yo!!!!!
I may be able to do saturday - early afternoon at Walpole pk.
dd has a party later.. but may be able to say hello at the beginning 1ish?

Slink Fri 22-Jul-05 10:58:28

Saturday may be difficult for me as i have to take mil out but will defo try. Sunday is defo on though mil will be with agagin though. So shall we say 1.30- 2pm at the swings????? i say that coz parking may be mad????

MrsBigD Fri 22-Jul-05 21:24:44

1.30-2ish at the swings it is... we are talking Walpole Park Ealing aren't we
I think I'll leave the car and take the bus. A friend with her ds might also tag along... her ds is my dd's 'boyfriend'... aaaaaawwwwwww young love ... isn't it wonderul

Nanou1 Mon 25-Jul-05 14:10:03

hello ladies.
still alive and sorry not been in touch. going on well deserved hols to france tomorrow night. back mid august. can't wait but hope weather will be nicer than here!!!! hope you are all well and happy. will email when back as we still have not had that g&t!

yingers74 Fri 29-Jul-05 17:58:30

hello all, what is happening? Only just got back from my hols!

yingers74 Mon 01-Aug-05 19:05:37

bump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now