Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

*Kensington* American mom with 2.5 yo son needs company!

(3 Posts)
DeborahK Thu 30-Jun-05 16:29:57

I'm from Los Angeles, just moved here! I'll be here until the end of October and I'm looking for some friendship for my son and I! Please email at debolina@aol.com. Sincerely, Deborah

jenweber630 Sat 02-Jul-05 18:11:26

Hi! I'm in Blackheath in the southeast - but I'm always up for a meeting! There is actually a thread of American moms running on the postnatal clubs topic and someone with the name tex111 has put together an e-mail list of American mums for meetups - I guess they had one just last Friday at Canary Wharf and will be having one in central London in a few weeks... I'll keep you posted and if you'd like - e-mail me at jenweber630@yahoo.com and I'll forward info about the group to you once I get it. Hope you're enjoying London - we sure are. I have a 6 month old boy and it's been a blast for the past 2 months.

jenweber630 Sat 02-Jul-05 18:12:06

Oh - I didn't see your e-mail there - I'll keep you posted!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now