Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Wiltshire/West berkshire Mums night out......

(2 Posts)
Steppy1 Mon 13-Jun-05 14:03:47

Yes, we're off again Funky mamas is back at the Wiltshire Golf and Country Club, Wootton Bassett (10 mins max. from Junc 16 of the M4) on FRIDAY JUNE 24TH from 8pm - 1145pm. Our Summer party is in aid of the Wiltshire Branch of Breakthrough Breast Cancer,,,and the theme for the evening is "PINK". Great funky music and fun party atmoshpere,,,,mostly mums 35 - 45 (and a few either side) showing the youngsters how to party Tickets are £6.50. if you're local to Swindon then they are available from Churchill house family restaurant in Wootton Bassett. If you're travelling in (or want to stay overnight for a little bit of indulgent "me" time...or a good night's sleep !) then cat me and I can make arrangements for you.........

Steppy1 Wed 20-Jul-05 21:46:23

...next instalment will be Friday September 16th, just after you're worn our from the summer holidays. FM website up and running from August (www.funkymamas.co.uk for more info) hope you can make it - would love to have a "mumsnet" table where you could meet up !!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now