Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

MILTON KEYNES - BUCKS

(10 Posts)
deekay Thu 15-Oct-09 15:13:04

Hi mums

I'm Donna (31), moved from Reading to MK in May, currently living in Oldbrook but moving to Broughton Gate once our house is ready in November, thats where we'll be staying! I have two boys ages are 2, nearly 3 and a 9 month old baby. Be nice to meet/chat with some local mums as I only know a few people locally so far. We like doing indoor & outdoor activities, toddler groups, soft play, playgrounds, lunches, cafes, play dates, walks anything really! I'd like to make friends for myself but also of course for my two little men.

Hope to speak to someone soon. Donna

GypsyMoth Thu 15-Oct-09 15:17:08

have watched those houses at Broughton Gate go up!! you're getting nearer and nearer to our village!!

hey,i also used to live in Reading!

i love MK,loads to do there.

deekay Thu 15-Oct-09 16:08:34

MK village you mean or another local village? Its changed so much over the years, I guess for now at least they've stopped anymore more building on the East flank expansion area.

What part of Reading did you live? I was central Reading as didn't drive at the time so was a lot easier for me. I'm originally from Luton so was only in Reading for about 8 years.

So far MK is great and I love all the fresh air and greenery, not like smoggy Reading at all! The soft play is great for my little ones, they love it.

GypsyMoth Thu 15-Oct-09 16:50:52

we were on Arborfield garrison,which i loved. it was out near Wokingham way.

no,i live over towards Cranfield,i turn off just outside Broughton gate when i go to tesco,easier than the A421 way,and cut back home through Salford.

deekay Thu 15-Oct-09 17:49:55

oh yeah I know where you mean, I have relatives in Cranfield and have been to the Swan at Salford.

So are there many MK mums on here there, seems a bit quiet?

GypsyMoth Thu 15-Oct-09 23:04:33

not come across many on here....netmums is better to meet local mums. i use the bedford group.

deekay Fri 16-Oct-09 08:06:32

ok thanks, i'll have a look over there.

TheBlairSnitchProject Fri 16-Oct-09 08:31:50

There's me too!!

deekay Thu 22-Oct-09 16:01:51

Hello to blairsnitchproject too!! its still quiet on here!

beachhut Thu 22-Oct-09 16:15:24

Hi Donna
I live in MK, also near the centre. Have one 4 month year old, would be happy to meet up - if you adjust your contact settings so I can 'Contact poster' will send you a note.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now