Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Pangbourne or thereabouts anyone?

(3 Posts)
Marquesa Thu 09-Jun-05 20:59:35

hello - just moved to Pangbourne a month ago with my husband and 2 year old. It's a lovely place but am missing my old NCT friends and going a bit potty spending so much one on one with my little girl, dear as she is.

I'm 36 (feel like I'm completing a dating questionnaire), love films, playing online poker, cooking, good TV (24, Nip/Tuck, six foot under etc) and also have to admit to watching crap TV (even though I try my hardest to resist)

If there's anyone nearby who'd like to make a new friend for playtimes, coffee, cakes and maybe the odd night out, post here! I also would really appreciate any recommendations on good local Step classes, as my bottom sure is missing them.

PS new to Mumsnet so not up on the Mumsnet-speak yet so be gentle.

pinkytrio Thu 16-Jun-05 10:35:17

I'm in Wokingham if that helps? I'm also 36 have 3 girls 7, 4 and 9 months.

cosmo Wed 29-Jun-05 21:50:41

Hi, I am also new to the area, currently in Maidenhead, but will be moving to Henley outskirts by end of July. My husband, 2 year old son and myself moved here recently. I am an artist (not a weird one though) I would love to meet up with mums with kids of similar age.
cheers

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: