Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Stafford/cannock or anywhere really!

(8 Posts)
Pinkranger Tue 06-Oct-09 14:13:04

Im putting myself out there ladies, we have just moved to stafford from Kent and i know NO ONE! - Someone suggested going on a meet up but couldnt find one so thought i would try and plan one..........

Really need to meet new friends, I have ds1 who is nearly 7 and ds2 who was 2 in August.

kormaAAAARRRRGGHHchameleon Tue 06-Oct-09 14:14:32

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Yorky Tue 06-Oct-09 19:47:23

I'd be up for a Wolverhampton meet-up

Pinkranger Wed 07-Oct-09 07:59:48

I can wolverhampton, only about 25 mins in car. I have no idea of anyway in wolverhampton,(apart from where dh works but im sure the children wont be that entertained) my Sat nav has been my saviour the last 2 months lol

kormaAAAARRRRGGHHchameleon Wed 07-Oct-09 08:41:44

Pinkranger Wed 07-Oct-09 11:58:34

How old are you dc?
Both of mine would love anything like that

kormaAAAARRRRGGHHchameleon Wed 07-Oct-09 20:16:50

Mollymom Wed 28-Oct-09 15:17:24

Live just outside Cannock, and work in Wolverhampton!! Hurrah you think but I know nothing about kiddy stuff going on in Wolverhampton.

There are a few soft play places around Cannock and the park by the leisure centre in Cannock is quite good (have been told) but no idea what they are like really-only been to 1 in Norton Canes about 12 months ago.

Would be happy to meet up tho!

Have 1 DD age 2

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now