Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

new mums in stockport??

(10 Posts)
homemama Tue 07-Jun-05 13:55:21

hi, im a new mum in stockport. Actually, he's a few months old now but im still caught up in the 'new mum' madness. a couple of us meet up for coffee once in a while. Are there any other mums out there who would like to meet/join us?

oliveoil Tue 07-Jun-05 15:01:10

I used to live in Stockport but don't anymore, but thought I would bump this up for you.

Think fairyfly lives there, may be wrong.

Whereabouts are you? I lived in Offerton on the posh council estate .

homemama Tue 07-Jun-05 15:10:13

thanks oliveoil!Live in romiley. just looking to get out more before I end up putting on more weight than I did when I was pregnant!

oliveoil Tue 07-Jun-05 15:13:32

Don't know Romiley really. Do you go to Mum and Toddler groups, they are good sometimes, if you get the right people.

My tip for beating the flab is push the damn buggy everywhere (mines a double!). Tedious but it drops off.

xx

pollysmum Tue 07-Jun-05 21:02:11

hi, i live in Edgeley. daughter is 15weeks now,would be more than happy to meet up for coffee and chat,where abouts is romiley only am not to sure?

giraffeski Tue 07-Jun-05 21:29:47

Message withdrawn

homemama Wed 08-Jun-05 08:41:08

I'm not actually in Romiley at all! I'm in Bredbury but I was writing a cheque to somewhere in Romiley at the same time as typing and my new post baby brain couldnt distinquish between the two!
Thanks, Pollysmum, Edgeley's not far. Maybe we could meet soon. Not sure how best to contact/arrange as haven't used the site before!

homemama Wed 08-Jun-05 09:11:34

pollysmum, tried to CAT you my email address but you haven't set this up. Let me know if you'd like it.

pollysmum Wed 08-Jun-05 16:12:19

i think ive set that up now but i'll try and CAT to you and see what happens! i know where bredbury is glad its not just me with post baby dysfunction!

homemama Mon 13-Jun-05 15:52:19

bump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now