Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Just moved to Shrewsbury

(3 Posts)
JulesB21 Wed 23-Sep-09 19:52:33

Hi I've just moved to Shrewsbury and looking to meet other mums.
My husband grew up here but moved away 9 years ago, which is how we met. We decided to move here to be closer to part of our family so now living round the corner to inlaws. shock
I have a daughter of 19 months who is into everything.
If you live round here and know of any good groups too that would be great.

CyradisTheSeer Wed 23-Sep-09 22:53:07

Message withdrawn

kimlouiseb Mon 19-Oct-09 13:32:00

Hi,
I'm in Shrewsbury. I also grew up here, moved away for Uni and then moved back. Have two boys aged 5 and 3. I don't really go to any groups at the moment, I work part-time and my eldest has just started school so has been pretty hectic.

I used to go to Nature Tots on a Friday morning - at the Wildlife trust in Abbey Foregate which is lovely, thinking about starting to go again soon with my 3 year old. Have also been to library toddler and baby bookworm sessions in the past which are also good - the library is great for community news and info.

Shrewsbury is a lovely place to live and lots going on - how are you finding it so far?

Whereabouts are you?

Any questions or anything you want to know just ask and I will do my best to help.

Kim

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now