Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

northampton

(3 Posts)
als39 Wed 09-Sep-09 14:01:36

Hi Im new to mn and reasonably new to the area.. My children are at primary and secondary school. Im looking for some 'me' time and would like to join something where i have the opportunity to meet people too. Is anybody aware of a walking group/book club or leisure activity club or similar that welcomes new members in the northampton area? or maybe there is a group of mumsnetters that meet up locally? I am 39 and my children are 10 and 13...Any information would be gratefully received..

somewhathorrified Thu 10-Sep-09 13:18:49

Hi, I don't live in Northampton anymore I'm just south of Rushden now, if you find anything please let me know, been in Northants area for about 10yrs and as far as I can tell there's really not that much happening unless you are retired or want to do evening classes. Doesn't help that I don't drive I guess.

als39 Fri 11-Sep-09 11:23:02

yes thats exactly what i have found too!! I work part time so I do get out and see people! But outside of that, its very difficult to find things to join to help meet new people..... will keep searching!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now