Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Moving to Burgh Heath, Tadworth soon....

(4 Posts)
Loopylau Thu 02-Jun-05 17:52:30

Hi
I'm 28 and have a 2 year old daughter called Holly, we're 'hopefully' moving to Burgh Heath in the next 2-3 weeks, and i'd love to meet up with other mum's in the area for fun and laughs-exclamation mark-sorry had to write it as my exclamation mark button isn't working.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon
Laura

Loopylau Thu 02-Jun-05 17:53:01

Hi
I'm 28 and have a 2 year old daughter called Holly, we're 'hopefully' moving to Burgh Heath in the next 2-3 weeks, and i'd love to meet up with other mum's in the area for fun and laughs-exclamation mark-sorry had to write it as my exclamation mark button isn't working.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon
Laura

dancer77 Thu 02-Jun-05 23:38:22

Hi Loopylau i'm close to Burgh Heath. I have a son Harry who is almost 17months. Let me know when you've moved and we can arrange something. Do you drive?

Loopylau Sat 04-Jun-05 14:13:44

Hi Dancer 77,

Sorry for the delayed reply-this site is very confusing-i assumed i'd get an email if i had a reply-anyway i won't go on, i dont want you to think i'm a nagging old hag before we've even met.
I do drive, whereabouts do you live? Is there much to do around Burgh Heath?
Thank you for your reply, i look forward to hearing from you soon. We're hoping to be moving on the 24th June.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now