Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

ENFIELD & SURROUNDING, NORTH LONDON

(7 Posts)
honeypot01 Thu 02-Jun-05 08:52:38

Anyone live around Enfield and surrounding areas in North London who would like to meet? I live in Enfield and have a 3yr old son, so does anyone would like to chat or meet?

melsy Thu 02-Jun-05 08:57:12

Ill meet u !! w/c 12th June ?? We could just do soft play at Southbury may be???? DD 20 months likes to get mum to run around with her !!

honeypot01 Thu 02-Jun-05 09:03:12

sounds good to me! we go to Flames and Clown Town a lot and Jordan likes to get me going down the slides with him!! But hey, its fun! Southbury sounds good too. Got swimming lesson on the Fri at Albany at 11.30 for half hr, so after that or Thursday would be good as work Mon-Wed.

honeypot01 Fri 03-Jun-05 17:49:47

??

melsy Fri 03-Jun-05 17:51:52

U getting my attention !!

I can do Friday Afternoons, say 2:30 ish , as I do a childcare swap Friday mornings and my friend has dd Thursday afternoons!!

honeypot01 Fri 03-Jun-05 19:04:43

ok Melsy,
Just wondered if there was anyone else too!!!

I have swimming lessons for lil boy at 11.30 which finish at 12, hair will be wet but its ok.

How olds your daughter, does she go to nursery yet? my ds goes to Bush Hill Park day Nursery 3 days a wk

melsy Fri 03-Jun-05 19:18:31

Shes nearly 21 mths , but very busy and chatty!! Shes booked in at Blue Planet In cockfosters , possibly Jan or April , depending on her development and separation anxiety!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now