Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Ilford/East London mums..

(7 Posts)
Halzer Mon 30-May-05 20:02:02

Hi all..

I am looking to meet mums in my area as I really miss adult conversation in the day...Im literally going ga-ga
I have a little girl who is 2 in july and a 4 month old son.
Looking forward to chatting soon

Pinotmum Mon 30-May-05 20:35:47

Hiya Halzer, I'm in Chadwell Heath. There are a few of us on here and there is an e.london/essex thread under meet-ups as well as this one. I have a 4.7 yo dd and a 2.7 yo ds. I was born in Ilford and my parents still live there so I know Ilford well.

loulabelle222 Wed 01-Jun-05 11:16:12

hiya halzer where abouts in ilford are you?

bubbaloo Wed 01-Jun-05 12:53:24

hi halzer,
im also in chadwell heath but was brought up in ilford.no LO's yet but our first baby is due next week.

Halzer Wed 01-Jun-05 14:15:17

Hi all..

Well I moved here about a year ago. My address has Little Ilford in it. It that still Ilford?

Anyway Im about ten minutes walk from the Ilford exchange mall shopping centre. But then again Im about four minutes from Manor Park station.
Um...where am I??

I used to live in central London but moved here with hubby and kids so Im not to sure about anywhere past the shopping centre. Oh well...better get the A-Z out. Um....chadwell heath?

loulabelle222 Wed 01-Jun-05 15:23:28

i live 2 mins from exchange towards gants hill!

tamula Wed 01-Jun-05 16:13:45

Halzer God bless you!!

I am midway between Manor Park and Ilford, also in the Little Ilford catchment area, lived here about 18months from Camden NW London.

I know the area quite well now, Chadwell Heath isnt too far away and Gants Hill way is even closer.

I have a wee baby girl 2 months old.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now