Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

North London Mum of 6mth old

(7 Posts)
wendymb Mon 30-May-05 12:23:33

Hi All New to Mumsnet, due to exams I have missed the first 6 months of making new friends with babies. I am looking to meet people in the area to enjoy the summer with. I am based in Tottenham but have car and close to the tube. Anyone also looking for some adult conversations during the day :-).

Cheers
WendyMB

honeypot01 Mon 30-May-05 17:10:20

Hi wendy
i live in enfield Town and have a 3 yr old lil boy. I dont drive but hoping too in next few mths!! I work Mon-Wed so am free the rest od the week, Hope to chat soon xx

zammo Tue 31-May-05 14:51:07

Hi Wendymb - there's a 'coffee in stokey' thread if you fancy coming on down to Stoke Newington/Hackney...

tamula Tue 31-May-05 14:54:21

Hi Wendy, Welcome!!

I know Tottenham very well but live in East London now. My dd is 2 months but I also drive and am not against London Transport too!

I'd be happy to chat with you!

wendymb Sun 05-Jun-05 09:13:33

Hi All

Would love to meet up not sure if I can email you direct via this website, but here is my address wendymalcolmbrown@hotmail.com I know it is long but it is easy for me to remember.

corysmomma Sun 05-Jun-05 09:32:44

hiya, im not from tottenham myself but my cousin is, she is desperate to make some mum friends.
she is 26 and has lil boy, conner who is 7months.
she isnt on the internet so will tell her and maybe get her to email you when she visits (nxt wknd)
take care,
shell x

wendymb Thu 09-Jun-05 21:02:23

Thanks
That would be great just starting to get in the swing of being a mum!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: